• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Haste doesn't stack anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I noticed this on my Number One Beowulf, which gets one stack of Haste when an enemy tags in.

Before i would get multiple stacks of hype by killing enemies quickly enough and by using Aroo Ready when i had the time, but it seems like this doesnt work anymore.

Is this intentional?

Reactions: Snow
I noticed this on my Number One Beowulf, which gets one stack of Haste when an enemy tags in.

Before i would get multiple stacks of hype by killing enemies quickly enough and by using Aroo Ready when i had the time, but it seems like this doesnt work anymore.

Is this intentional?
Yes it is. It's not much a change considering 1x haste wasn't any different from 100x haste.

Yes it is. It's not much a change considering 1x haste wasn't any different from 100x haste.
but it was basically a backup/refresh of the duration.

Now if i kill enemies before my haste stack runs out, i won't gain another one since they don't stack, so thats sucks

Is this intentional?

Yes, this is intentional. Haste was never supposed to stack in the first place.

Reactions: Ownface
Closing this as it's not a bug. If you have additional input, please feel free to make a new thread in the feedback forum. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.