• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Hate Speech in chat

Tart

Reaction score
I didn't want this to be a thread, but I know no other way to contact devs...

So, I usually don't bother with people like that, but I wanted to make sure these two dudes (Deeznuutz and Hex Jeffery) at least got a chat ban.

In ch100, there were these three people having a discussion about "futas", which I wouldn't bat an eye at since people in chat tend to be weird like that, but then it started being about "real" ones, which would be trans people(Edit: I should also mention intersex.) . It started with calling them "disgusting", and when I pointed it out the other guy simply dropped a "yeah I'm anti gay" as if he was absolutely proud of it.
I know people like that are usually just trolls, but they definitely shouldn't get a pass saying stuff like that in chat. I didn't stick around to get more of their conversations either, but I bet they aren't bright.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-183311.png
    Screenshot_20210927-183311.png
    902.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210927-183316.png
    Screenshot_20210927-183316.png
    986.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
i also reported someone for transphobia 2 months ago, they still show up in chat like mods possibly just gave them a slap on the wrist. Not gonna say the implications of how moderation is handling hate speech because i'm sure folks can figure it out.
Constructively, hate speech should be grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

Player by the username "TheGuysmiley" was being transphobic in chat, got called out by several players and doubled down. Other transphobes and folks making excuses for them also came out of the woodwork: "Tandin Dorji" & "DimeTryp", in screenshots below.

Screenshot_20210709-175150 resize.pngScreenshot_20210709-175211 resize.pngScreenshot_20210709-175401 resize.pngScreenshot_20210709-175945 resize.png

"TheGuysmiley" has also admitted that their current account is their 3rd account. First 2 having been permanently chat banned 'because of snowflakes', if that's any indication of their character. Their first account was "Guysmiley", second may have been "TheeGuysmiley" if i remember correctly. Unfortunately i did not take screenshots of them listing their previous usernames or the reason why they were permanently banned.

Screenshot_20210923-171312 resize.png

• Sad
Reactions: Wulfden and Zuzuska
i also reported someone for transphobia 2 months ago, they still show up in chat like mods possibly just gave them a slap on the wrist. Not gonna say the implications of how moderation is handling hate speech because i'm sure folks can figure it out.
Constructively, hate speech should be grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

Player by the username "TheGuysmiley" was being transphobic in chat, got called out by several players and doubled down. Other transphobes and folks making excuses for them also came out of the woodwork: "Tandin Dorji" & "DimeTryp", in screenshots below.

View attachment 15085View attachment 15086View attachment 15087View attachment 15088

"TheGuysmiley" has also admitted that their current account is their 3rd account. First 2 having been permanently chat banned 'because of snowflakes', if that's any indication of their character. Their first account was "Guysmiley", second may have been "TheeGuysmiley" if i remember correctly. Unfortunately i did not take screenshots of them listing their previous usernames or the reason why they were permanently banned.

View attachment 15089
Wow yeah, these people need to learn a lesson... I recognize the names from being in ch100 a lot, and I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. I hope the mods do something more impacting about it.

This looks like a discussion I see no hate at all.

Hi all, there was a transphobic username I saw in chat / on Prize Fights and wanted to know how you guys reported them?

Hi all, there was a transphobic username I saw in chat / on Prize Fights and wanted to know how you guys reported them?
If the player is in chat, chatting, you can just click on the username and Report and choose the appropriate reason.

If you only see the username during a PVP/PF/Rift match (or in defense results) there's nothing in-game at the moment. It might be worth a chance to maybe a send a screenshot to a Dev in discord?

Reactions: Wulfden and Tart
Sry still not seeing any hate...

Can you send one of the screen shots and highlight the hate part?
Please read the part where I explain the Japanese term " futa" , which was mentioned as " disgusting " in real life by the chatters

Futa is disgusting, in fiction or real life... how is that hate?