• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Hate the no moves pop up its worthless

venomdja

Reaction score
Please remove or make it available to turn off the no moves pop up i hate it its a waist of time and waists time on my double xps for no reason

Please remove or make it available to turn off the no moves pop up i hate it its a waist of time and waists time on my double xps for no reason
We are actually waiting still as of now for the conclusion of this issue to be resolved.
Don't really understand why our Devs had put that crazy option for but definitely it's really not worth bothering about it as long you can equip any move to the fighter that should be either sacrificed or evolved with. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

I actually find it to be helpful, but maybe instead of a popup, it could just be a little notice above the player card. Then we know while selecting fighters which ones are missing moves

Just apply equip moves of a different type on the affected fighter otherwise just click on fight x do twice only.

Its a good feature but it triggers way too often for me to want to have it.

If it only triggered on fighters that had 5+ keys into them or only on the highest score fighter I'd like it. Feels like it ends up wasting more time than its saved to me.