• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Head hunter and breaking through the block

Blessed Mage

Reaction score
Hello guys(i use translator).

I wanted to ask about the accuracy, why it doesn't work (it is wasted but doesn't ignore the enemy's abilities). This happens when I break through block 2 with the ability to accurately finish off the enemy, but for some reason it does not work.
Accuracy is spent and the hit is critical, but it is the hit that pierces the block that does not ignore the abilities.

I wanted to ask if this is a bug? Or this is how it should work and is explained by something

I know what you are talking about and I also recently found out about this, for the Precision hit to work it needs to hit an enemy that isn't blocking. If headhunters unblockable beam hits a blocking enemy they will take damage but it won't count as precision, just as a regular critical hit

I know what you are talking about and I also recently found out about this, for the Precision hit to work it needs to hit an enemy that isn't blocking. If headhunters unblockable beam hits a blocking enemy they will take damage but it won't count as precision, just as a regular critical hit
Ok, so this is not a bug

Reactions: tequiler
Has it been confirmed by the dev team that this is not a bug? I tried killing many kill joys without blocking and using head hunter with the precision hit ans laser but still doesnt work.

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed by the dev team that this is not a bug? I tried killing many kill joys without blocking and using head hunter with the precision hit ans laser but still doesnt work.
I didn't see a dev talkin about that but Yujipooji (I think it was him?) talks about blocked precision hits not working as precision hits in one of his vids.

This is a well known bug that lingers in the game for a long time. Devs stated that the bug is very complicated to fix.

Hello guys(i use translator).

I wanted to ask about the accuracy, why it doesn't work (it is wasted but doesn't ignore the enemy's abilities). This happens when I break through block 2 with the ability to accurately finish off the enemy, but for some reason it does not work.
Accuracy is spent and the hit is critical, but it is the hit that pierces the block that does not ignore the abilities.

I wanted to ask if this is a bug? Or this is how it should work and is explained by something
We are aware of the issues here with Head Hunter and Precision VS. Blocked Hits. It is a big rework so we haven't gotten to it yet nor do I have an estimate as to when it will get resolved.

We are aware of the issues here with Head Hunter and Precision VS. Blocked Hits. It is a big rework so we haven't gotten to it yet nor do I have an estimate as to when it will get resolved.
As long as it is being worked on, I am content. Thanks, Bones!

Reactions: Juanchoss