• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Heavy Handed or Star Spangled?

curioscat229

Reaction score
I recently got a star spangled and i don't know if i should invest or not. i got a heavy handed that's somewhat invested on, but i wanna see which diamond is better. I just need opinions and facts about this. Thank you all.

I see, thank you. she was my first diamond, and i havent invest in her properly, even tho im level 53 💀
same here. im lvl 70 for like more than a year and i rarely use her.
she is fun to play with tho and sometimes too much fun that you end up loosing the match 💀

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Primary use of my SHINY Heavy Handed Cerebella (28.5k FS) = riding the bench for juicy multiplier fights (got over 2 million points one time) 😏

Seriously though, HH is great when you need overwhelming power. Not many can survive a 5x ENRAGE diamond BB or getting trapped in a corner with UNFLINCHING and unblockable, charged knuckle sandwiches.

• Wow
Reactions: Art3mes
Primary use of my SHINY Heavy Handed Cerebella (28.5k FS) = riding the bench for juicy multiplier fights (got over 2 million points one time) 😏

Seriously though, HH is great when you need overwhelming power. Not many can survive a 5x ENRAGE diamond BB or getting trapped in a corner with UNFLINCHING and unblockable, charged knuckle sandwiches.
I see, thanks for strat, also her Charge Attack is pretty big, and i have her unblockable, how do i avoid hitting the enemy so i can do a diamond drop or another BB?

HH Cerebella intentionally whiffing a 5x ENRAGE charge attack comes down to timing and spacing. The best opportunity to charge and whiff is when the enemy can't be hit, like right after a knock down or you exhausted all off-the-ground chances. A lot of back dashing too, and it is all character dependent (watch out for Filias who will perfect dodge your punch and diamond BB).

It is difficult to describe. Just something you practice. The easiest setup is do a charge punch and as they are struggling to get back up, charge another to punch while they are "ineligible" to be hit (white sparks) until they are fully standing. Once charged, wait to intercept them dashing in with the diamond BB or a lock and load special move.