• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Hello, I'm a user who loved and enjoyed Skull Girls Mobile. My account was suddenly suspended, can I ask you why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverWait

Reaction score
I am Korean but I am not good at English, so I ask for your understanding that I use a translator to communicate.
Hello, I'm a user who uses the nickname Ingame EverWait.
I have loved Skull Girls Mobile for a long time, and I enjoy playing games with small happiness whenever I get new children.
However, I had a car accident in October 2022, but I paid for the treatment with my own money due to insufficient evidence,
and in the process, my cell phone was smashed and I couldn't even buy a new cell phone,
so I borrowed the Galaxy tab from an acquaintance and tried to enjoy Skullgirls mobile for a long time in the hospital.
However, whenever I tried to get Skullgirls Mobile from the store, there was an unknown conflict,
so I deleted the game and received it again, so I searched here and there and found a post saying that if I received it with apk,
the conflict would disappear, and the game proceeded normally.
I was playing until 2:40pm on January 12, 2023. When you come out of the reward match,
I was forced to leave, so i think it's updated.
As people said, Deathwish is now updated to come out of the premium box.
I was looking forward to it with these thoughts.
but what I saw was that my account was permanently suspended. I was very confused and didn't understand, and I searched here and there and found in the forum that the downloaded apk could be suspended.
I've been enjoying the game without knowing anything about this, and I'm so frustrated and devastated to see these comments.
I'm so disappointed that I just enjoyed my favorite game without knowing this, and I don't think I can even say that the account I've been raising with affection is permanently suspended.
I regret that my desire to play the game I love while being treated caused anger. Even if I borrow money, I will buy a cell phone again and play the game in a normal way. Can you forgive me just this once? I'm so lamentable that I'm.
My ingame nickname is EverWait.
Skullgirls access account email is at cowhdals9612@naver.com.
I'd really appreciate it if you'd forgive me once.

Skullgirls mobile is ONLY available in the Google Playstore, Apple Appstore or Huawei Appgallery. Downloading the game from anywhere else will likely result in your account being banned. You agreed to these terms when accepting the terms and agreements upon first installing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.