• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Help me decide who to diamond!!!

Splendid

Reaction score
I have been trying for a while to decide who to diamond next. Many of the Diamond 1 2 and 3s seem to think that my team is lacking in defense while offense is kind of OK. I'm working on a diamond last hope and an assassin's greed but it will take a while for them to be tanky enough, so now i want to ask you guys if:
-For a dark character, should i go for bloodbath, RE or UV? or primed? i don't really like parasoul's playstyle though.
-For a wind character, should i go for an AF, or claw, or a second SG (i already have a level 50 SG but no fodder). AF's chance to activate armor seems soooo low.
Let me know what you think. Thank you guys!
splendid.PNG

You may consider what moves/skill points you have available to help you decide. A third Valentine might take longer to raise than a first Eliza.
For your dark fighters, I’d say Bloodbath. Useful on both attack and defense, counters lots of fighters and node modifiers, scaling damage for high-streak fights. The other options listed are more one-dimensional.

Bloodbath for sure. Well, normally I would reccomend Primed, but if you don't enjoy her it's not worth it. Plus, like Blimey said, she's good offensively and defensively so you'll be hitting two birds with one stone.

As for wind, AF seems like a great defensive choice. While yes, on paper, her proc chance does seem incredibly low, anytime I've fought against her it's been a real uphill battle. It's not just the armor, it's also the unflinching. Now, I don't think a second SG is a bad choice per se, but I would personally rather add some diversity. Plus, AF and SG would make a great pair.

Reactions: Splendid
Thanks guys I think I'm gonna diamond bloodbath next then. Just have to wait a bit to fill her gap in my rift because I have 2 underleveled diamonds right now. Your ideas are appreciated.

Reactions: cappatacus