• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other HELP

Sunspike

Reaction score
I'm a new player of SG. I recently sacrificed a bronze peacock to level up another silver character. But now I'm unable to proceed through the story because one of the fights requires a bronze peacock and I don't have it anymore. Anyway I can get around this issue?

I'm a new player of SG. I recently sacrificed a bronze peacock to level up another silver character. But now I'm unable to proceed through the story because one of the fights requires a bronze peacock and I don't have it anymore. Anyway I can get around this issue?
I hope that I am too late and you’ve solved this yourself, but just in case. Your only option is to get more relics. You can obtain relics for free from gifts, daily log in, and watching ads. At this beginning stage in the game your going to want to avoid evolving or sacrificing fighters unless you have a sufficient fighter collection that can handle losing those fighters. Evolving is great and eventually mandatory, but there’s plenty of other natural silvers that you can use while you wait to evolve.

Reactions: Yomady and Art3mes
Assuming this is solved too, you learned the most essential tip the hard way:

NEVER SACRIFICE

You'll need all fighters you can get for evolving ಠ◡ಠ

you learned the most essential tip the hard way:
The hard way!
Are you kidding?
I had learnt it in the hard way.

I sacrificed Dread locks and Private Dick
to level up a bronze.......

And the worst thing is that I don't have those sacrificed golds till date.

Feel my pain.........

.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

The hard way!
Are you kidding?
I had learnt it in the hard way.

I sacrificed Dread locks and Private Dick
to level up a bronze.......

And the worst thing is that I don't have those sacrificed golds till date.

Feel my pain.........

.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.
I'm sorry to hear this

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Always 'Peacock's Prize Fright,' and just deliberately hit a bronze fighter of the milestone. This game you just sit and chill if you screw up badly lol

Reactions: Art3mes