• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Hex Caliber doesn't get precision

ShinNicouki

Reaction score
Greetings:

When I use Hex Caliber and she gets Unflinching from her own ability, she gets Precision.

But, when she gets Unflinching from other sources, for example, when tagging Prism Plumage. Hex Caliber gets Unflinching, but she doesn't get Precision.

Is that correct?

Video

Greetings:

When I use Hex Caliber and she gets Unflinching from her own ability, she gets Precision.

But, when she gets Unflinching from other sources, for example, when tagging Prism Plumage. Hex Caliber gets Unflinching, but she doesn't get Precision.

Is that correct?

Video
Hex Caliber Signature Ability 1:

Every 10th COMBO HIT landed on Black Dahlia or the opponent grants UNFLINCHING for 5/7/10 seconds. Also gain permanent PRECISION while benefitting from this UNFLINCHING.

Since she didn't do or got hit with a 10 hit combo, that might be the reason why she didn't got precision, even if she got the unflinching, I could be wrong but that seems like the most likely explanation

I think the key word in this SA is "THIS unflinching"

So her Precision is conditional to having the Unflinching that is granted by her SA, not other sources.