• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Ho Ho Ho Pack and 19.000 Theonite shard summoning video

XxViolettaxX

Reaction score

ok, so I decided to do a HUGE summoning video to close the year out with Skullgirls mobile. 2019 came with some awesome updates, and I can't wait to see what the crew behind Skullgirls will bring in 2020 :) to show my gratitude and support to Skullgirls moblie I purchased the Ho Ho Ho pack and 19k theonite shards to celebrate an awesome year with Skullgirls and the crew behind it. I know they work very hard to bring us great content to Skullgirls, so I made this video to show them how much I appreciate their hard work.

I do have a wish list for 2020 though.

A dedicated card viewer( encyclopedia, binder, checklist or just some way to view all the characters you DON'T have)

BRING BACK EARTHWORM JIM SQUIGLY LOL
Earthworm_Jim_palette_beta.png

Or any other cut palettes
aiN11vE.png

Thats all for now guys, can't wait to see what the devs have in store for us in 2020. SEE YOU THERE :D

Wow that is a heck of a video!
It was pretty nail bitey when you got the 5k Theonite 10+1 Ornamental Bundle, but I'm really glad you got the whole set! (And Stand Out is one of my personal favorite Diamonds, so have fun with her!)

Thanks so much for the support, and it's great to see you've been enjoying Skullgirls' 2019 offerings. Don't worry, there are some prrreeeeeeetttyyyy cooooooollll things coming in 2020!