• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How about more NEUTRAL fighters?

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hey there it’s me! So I was reading the 2.6 update notes and I got to the part about how all neutral fighters (Currently only Rainbow Blight Double) would have a pink diamond skin instead of the previous silver. This is a good change but currently we only have one neutral fighter, we’ve got a good fighter with a good reason for being neutral, but I think we should have s’more.

I mean think about it, only having a catagorey with only one fighter is a bit lack luster. So why don’t we get more? Based on the Twitter Trailers it seems sometime in the future we might be able to change our Training opponents based on ones we’ve fought or had in our collection instead of dueling people. So why not turn all those GREY training fighters into Neutral fighters? When Robo-Fourtune and Fukua are realeased (at the time I know I’m talking about way ahead yeah) Neutral would be a great type for at least one if their fighters.

So anyway while of course we don’t need these new fighters and I certainly don’t expect any soon since the devs are already going above and beyond with their previous updates. Still it’s something to think about, and a nice one at that.

Definitely something to bear in mind, I agree. It will depend on how it fits with the designs, I suppose, but seeing new neutral fighters would be pretty cool!
However, that would also push the desire for some kind of rework of the elemental bonus & penalty stat modules on gear. Wouldn't feel very fair to have two whole 'boosts' that are literally a waste of space on certain fighters. Rainbow Blight hasn't been a problem because of Transmutation, but if there are to be future fighters without any element changing abilities then I'd advocate that those stats get looked at.

Reactions: rexturtle1120