• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How are you supposed to beat this Cerebella daily?!

nopantsu

Reaction score
Second treasure node on this Expert Cerebella is ridiculous.

2.5-3k opponent with a bunch of special buffs like Untouchable Peacock's Invincible... And permanent unflinching.

So how are you supposed to beat a computer that's strong as hell, throw breaks you every time, and that you can't hit stun?
Are you supposed to just poke at the extremely defensive computer or retreat/spam throw special cooldowns? And somehow not die to massive shield poke?

Or are you just expected to have a Cerebella past 7k FS despite all the other stages in this event being stomped by a 2.5k-3k fighter of your own? (Primed Parasoul)

I beat the last stage of this event without taking damage, but I can't do a thing against this node.

If you beat it how did you beat it?

Edit: I'm trying to beat it with a 1290 Big Top by cheesing the computer into grabbing me -> I throw break, stagger, hit 3 times, walk up and get grabbed again, repeat.

Success. God bless stagger on throw break.

Last edited:
I havent tried the event yet, but i will now.

What skills you got on your cerebella?

Diamonds are Forever and Battle Butt are key, especially if you're underlevelled.

You need to get armor break -> Diamonds are Forever (you get a gold one from the event) or you risk dying to shield poke, even if you throw break and block everything.

By playing, lol joking. Best to get a Cerebella with more grab block busters and specials. The grabs in this game are ublockable

Right when i said i was going to test it out i fell asleep haha.

Anyways, just completed the event. I dont know if you have or not but the solution was pretty simple. You can either attack the ai when it isnt blocking, which what happens is usually the ai just sits there and take it, you just cant launch them in the air. Or the different way which i recommend is using cerebella's block specials. I may not have all of them, but what works for me is Merry Go-Rilla (special), Diamond Drop (BB1), & Ultimate Showstopper (BB3). Hope this helps!

I swear the game pulls some dumb ish. No recovery frames on their blockbusters or any special moves, perfect frame punishes or a bronze card that clutches a team of silvers.
That node got me salty to no end.

In the prize fight, once I build a streak of 5, the game switches to insane mode where character don't block and constantly attacking and countering with no recovery frames. At least that's what it feels like.

Last edited: