• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How did you do on the last Prize Fight?

nopantsu

Reaction score
The last prize fight was the first one I could really compete in, and I landed in 1-10% with just over 1.1m points. I was surprised, I thought I wouldn't get into that bracket since the top prize bracket is much higher than that.

How'd you guys do? I'm especially interested in finding out what the bottom cutoff for 1-10% was.

I got 1-10% for the Gold one with only 558k. Seemingly not too competitive right now!

I had to no-life it to get that score, but after getting a team of Gold characters, I'm already at above 200k without trying.

i think i ended up with 58m playing casually

top 10

CSEDYkh.png

These were my scores and I got in top 1-10 for all of them.

I don't remember my scores, but I got an Epic Sax from the Gold fight so I definitely got into the top 10% (kinda surprised, I think I only had about 1.2 million there, thought I wouldn't make top 10% because I couldn't keep a streak going into the 3x multiplier) and Robocopy from the Bronze (I didn't put much time into Bronze), and I don't remember Silver (I kinda stopped bothering with that one when I got Untouchable Peacock and realized I could handle Gold fights).

Overall, did better than I expected.

I assume you're on long streaks, so what is the usual amount you get on a high streak per fight?
Aftef getting win streaks of 8+, I've seen payouts over 40k. I think on average I see 10-20k payouts.

Wow, I barely get 100K with bronze cards. I get bodied so bad haha. Sometimes, the other just has Godlike reflexes and knows all my next moves.