• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How do you think the new update effected the pf percentile score?

Characters like Beowulf, Parasoul, Cerebella, Filia and Big Band will require more score because they're really good characters.

Peacock PF, like Gamma said, has a broken modifier so you can do points too easy.

Painwheel is a mystery for me, because my first gold was a Raw Nerv so I decide not to touch this PF (well I have one, that's it), at least, if we're talking about getting seriously on top 1-10%

I'm sure Squigly PF will be competitive again so I guess with 7 million, or even 8 million again to get her gold variant. (Then the score could reduce with time).

Valentine and Eliza PF (and sometimes Double) are the less popular, I have gotten two times a Diva Intervention without fighting to get her and Valentine, is simple, mostly people underrate because the statistics she has (but she's great, yeah!).

The post has became obsolete (too fast), now you will need 5,750,000 points to get a serious chance to get in top 1-10%. The growth of the scores to get into the different top tiers are caused by natural reasons (more players --> more competition) and the overdo of the advanced and expert players (This is a point that doesn't bother me, until I see the notes of the update).

Painwheel's is a headache since it is one the mostly benefits the opponent in later streaks (Increased BB gain when hit).

Squigly was much lower than expected in the initial PF because the modifier is rough if you lean on a Big Band or anyone who gets buffs.