• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How does Egret Moto work?

fatfursatan

Reaction score
It seems like enemies can even ATTACK through it (with basic tap attacks) without getting hit!

Does it only work if they're standing stock still?

Last edited:
It seems like enemies can even ATTACK through it (with basic tap attacks) without getting hit!

Does it only work if they're standing stock still?
It has some serious weaknesses:
  • It can be blocked.
  • It can be destroyed by regular attacks.
  • If Parasoul is hit before the bike connects, the bike will not grab the opponent.
As weak as this sounds, it actually works identically in Skullgirls on console.
If it does hit however, it gives Parasoul a completely free combo after the wall bounce. I generally just throw one out whenever I finish a combo, or throw them. It'll hit them just as they stand up. Most of the time they block it, but every now and then it connects for free beatdowns.

Reactions: Osterus
  • It can be blocked.
  • If Parasoul is hit before the bike connects, the bike will not grab the opponent.
If it does hit however, it gives Parasoul a completely free combo after the wall bounce. I generally just throw one out whenever I finish a combo, or throw them. It'll hit them just as they stand up. Most of the time they block it, but every now and then it connects for free beatdowns.
is there an easy way to combo off it? whenever it's landed, I've never been able to get more than a couple hits in (unless they're against the corner). Do opponents still get launched into the air by uppercuts when it lands?

And what makes is better than other speciald against recovering opponents?

• It can be blocked.
The other thing is it allows cornering opponents fairly easily, if you continually dash after connecting with it. It's a big gamble to use (in SG Mobile), but it can be a great tool in certain situations.

Reactions: TSGamer and Cellsai