• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How exactly does the sam detection work in this site?

spades111

Reaction score
edit: damn sam... i meant spam XD

upload_2020-12-6_14-14-53.png

Me replying to a topic about shineys with no offensive language or don't do's like ALL CAPS and whatnot...

edit: damn sam... i meant spam XD

View attachment 12233

Me replying to a topic about shineys with no offensive language or don't do's like ALL CAPS and whatnot...
That one specifically was getting upset about your first post containing a possible "(.)com" link, through the word "common".
That's a pretty silly trigger though, sorry for the trouble! I have adjusted the site to be a bit more lenient with that one.

That one specifically was getting upset about your first post containing a possible "(.)Xom" link, through the word "Xommon".
That's a pretty silly trigger though, sorry for the trouble! I have adjusted the site to be a bit more lenient with that one.

Thanks for the explanation.
It's lulz tho because the word that shall not be typed is in the quote and not my portion of the message.
But even then, it means one user was able to use the word while I couldn't.
Is there a trust/restriction based system with respects to how new users is or something?

I had to edit your quote just to post this XD