• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How good are these Golds?

FambinoBambino

Reaction score
I’m new to this game and was wondering how good my gold Rainbow blight Double, Last hope Valentine, and Bloodbath Eliza are? And tips on what to upgrade first.

Rainbow blight is definitely the best out of your bunch. Bloodbath in second and Last hope in last. I have Rainbow blight and she is definitely worth investing in.

In general, double is a really agresive character, so if you want attack, upgrade her first.

If you're more defensive, go for Last Hope, she would be a great support and can give you a second chance thanks to her SA (you can use her as a wall to resist an imminent unblockable) if you make a mistake.

And Bloodbath, it's a medium point between the other characters you have, attack and control, collect some skill points and try to activate both SA at the same time, so you can do blockbusters and gain regen and limit the chance of the enemy to apply blockbusters, an annoying but very effective defense character on prize fights.

Your golds, in general, are really good characters.

Reactions: FambinoBambino
What is the best way to level up my bronze characters so I can get skill points for my gold characters

Personally, I believe that all 3 of the golds you listed are a bit too gimmicky to be overly viable.

Rainbow Blight's SA is good, and the character is good. However, her SA revolves around switching elements and blocking, this tactic can easily be interrupted by an aggressive AI. She would definitely be fun and worth some love, but don't invest too heavily into her.

Last Hope is a great SUPPORT character. She's one the best supporting characters in DEFENSIVE situations, but since she is a Valentine, her damage is notoriously WEAK. Not worth large investment; unless you've got the coins to spare of course.

Bloodbath is actually one of the most reliable of the 3 in my opinion. However, she does rely heavily on moves and BBs. Her SA revolves around both offense and defense and she can certainly carry you to great heights. Worth investment if you've got the right moves.

In general though, I'd say DON'T throw ALL of your coins onto any of these 3. Maybe some to get you through Prize Fights. But you should DEFINITELY use them to boost yourself into top 1-10% and grab an Epic Sax or Primed. Those are incredibly reliable.

A few other suggestions for reliable characters:

Beowulf: Wulfsbane
Big Band: Private Dick
Cerebella: Harlequinn, Big Top
Double: Doublicious
Eliza: Diva Intervention
Filia: Parasite Weave
Painwheel: Buzzkill, Raw Nerv
Parasoul: No Egrets
Peacock: Ultraviolent, Pea Shooter
Squigly: Bio Exorcist
Valentine: Surgeon General?... *not as a primary carry*

Any questions feel free to ask :)

What is the best way to level up my bronze characters so I can get skill points for my gold characters
The best way to level bronze characters is to throw them up against high level enemies in the weekly Medici Prize Fight. It allows any tier of fighter and the fights are much more difficult, but you gain a ton of exp.

Reactions: Yomady
Personally, I believe that all 3 of the golds you listed are a bit too gimmicky to be overly viable.

Rainbow Blight's SA is good, and the character is good. However, her SA revolves around switching elements and blocking, this tactic can easily be interrupted by an aggressive AI. She would definitely be fun and worth some love, but don't invest too heavily into her.

Last Hope is a great SUPPORT character. She's one the best supporting characters in DEFENSIVE situations, but since she is a Valentine, her damage is notoriously WEAK. Not worth large investment; unless you've got the coins to spare of course.

Bloodbath is actually one of the most reliable of the 3 in my opinion. However, she does rely heavily on moves and BBs. Her SA revolves around both offense and defense and she can certainly carry you to great heights. Worth investment if you've got the right moves.

In general though, I'd say DON'T throw ALL of your coins onto any of these 3. Maybe some to get you through Prize Fights. But you should DEFINITELY use them to boost yourself into top 1-10% and grab an Epic Sax or Primed. Those are incredibly reliable.

A few other suggestions for reliable characters:

Beowulf: Wulfsbane
Big Band: Private Dick
Cerebella: Harlequinn, Big Top
Double: Doublicious
Eliza: Diva Intervention
Filia: Parasite Weave
Painwheel: Buzzkill, Raw Nerv
Parasoul: No Egrets
Peacock: Ultraviolent, Pea Shooter
Squigly: Bio Exorcist
Valentine: Surgeon General?... *not as a primary carry*

Any questions feel free to ask :)

What score would you need to get top 1-10% in order get the Epic Sax and Primed?

I would also like to ask what to do with duplicate moves, should I just sell them or can you do anything better with them?

I would also like to ask what to do with duplicate moves, should I just sell them or can you do anything better with them?

the only thing you can do with them at the moment is sell them. however, before you do, you should save some of the duplicates for future fighters and only get rid of ones that aren’t that good. bronze moves and general moves with less-than ideal stats are the first ones you should get rid of. examples of these stats are the attack, defense and block proficiency. (personally i only get rid of moves with attack/defense stats when it’s a number and not a percentage attack/defense increase, but that’s up to you)

What should I do with my max bronze characters?, should I evolve them or is it not worth it?

Reactions: Zuzuska
What should I do with my max bronze characters?, should I evolve them or is it not worth it?
It is worth it to evolve your Bronzes into Silvers. These natural Bronzes can become fuel for your Silvers to become Golds, or maybe even components for Golds to become Diamonds! It will take time, but do not use them to power up characters. It is far more worth it to evolve them and use them as components for evolution.

On another note, evolved Bronzes are statistically weaker than natural Silvers and Golds, but they do cost much less in terms of SP and Coins to level up. It could be worth the investment if you need a sub-par carry for a low price.

I just wandered over a new question, What are the best bonus for moves? (for example; cripple resist, crit rate, stun resist,etc.)

I just wandered over a new question, What are the best bonus for moves? (for example; cripple resist, crit rate, stun resist,etc.)

The best bonuses are att%, HP%, defense, and meter gain. After that would be crit rate and crit damage but that depends on the character SA and MA. Bleed resist, crit resist, block proficiency and stun resist would fall after that. Any other resists are garabage and flat attack and HP bonus are really only useful on bronze characters

Reactions: PHPP and Inked
ATK%, DEF% (caps out at 50%, so don’t spend too much), HP%. Others depend on the character in question.

I would like to ask why on the daily events the Blockbusters icon changes from being an Unblockable BB to a normal BB, does it affect the type of Blockbusters you get ?

I would like to ask why on the daily events the Blockbusters icon changes from being an Unblockable BB to a normal BB, does it affect the type of Blockbusters you get ?
Liam actually told be about this in game chat. BB rewards are random, so icons are random as well. If you leave the reward page and open it again, all the icons will change to random ones.

Are character specific relics worth saving up for ? Or should I just keep doing the premiere relic 10 draws

Reactions: PHPP
Are character specific relics worth saving up for ? Or should I just keep doing the premiere relic 10 draws
What golds do you have so far? :/

If you've only got 3 or so, than I'd definitely say to go for Premier Relic, it's more cost efficient and
it's honestly not worth going after character relics because of the abysmal probability that you'll get what you wanted. If you're feeling lucky and want only Valentines, then go for Character. It's really up to you. But for the highest chance to get ANY variant of golds go Premier

Reactions: FateFTM and PHPP