• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

how long can it take to ban a player?

BolodeMacaco

Reaction score
We, from Channel 1000, have been reporting a player for over a week for flooding, and spamming **** such as "WOW, NOW YOU CAN SELL YOUR CHARACTERS, U JUST HAVE TO CLICK THE POWER UP BUTTON AND PUT YOUR BRONZES" and he also floods with random letters. We are tired of it, so i came here seeking for help. I also have some screenshots, so if someone can help me, i can post or send the images immediately.

Are you talking about "lamatadora"?

Nah, it isnt. And you know that. You have been spamming for WEEKS. Over and over again u are talking normally, and then starts bitching around and flooding just cuz u are a asshole. We all know your indole and we wont stop reporting til u are banned.

I'm Yochiri player for Channel 1000 too.
This player Lamatadora always disturb others with spam the Channel with random letters and send bad informations to novice players.

This is bad, The game is wonderful and new players came to play this but people like him destroy the progress.

BANNED this player the Channel 1000 we are very grateful.

Update: evidence of the complaint

Attachments

• IMG-20210608-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210608-WA0005.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20210608-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210608-WA0004.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
3 easy steps to delete trolls from existence:
1. Report them
2. Mute them
3. Forget them

Reactions: Diony
3 easy steps to delete trolls from existence:
1. Report them
2. Mute them
3. Forget them
Yeah but the next time i open the game the mute will have expired. And the problem isnt just him, but what he tells the new players as well

Reactions: Yochirifrost