• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How much do you level up extra silver characters?

fanghoul

Reaction score
I've been clearing out some of my duplicate characters to make some room recently and I started wondering how much other people level up their duplicate silver characters before they use them as power ups?

For me it's usually about level 12, depending some on how many copies I have and how badly I need the points.

Reactions: Yomady and Psyche
For me, it varies. If I’m absolutely desperate to make some space in my collection, I might get rid of a few even if they are at level one, but sometimes I will get a good streak going in a prize fight and take them all the way to 40. The average is around level 25 because that’s roughly where I stop being able to get one level per fight. For ones I plan to evolve in the future I obviously go to the maximum.

i usually always get them to lvl 40 since i use silver fighters for prize fights alot (my usual gold PF team is two low FS silvers and one gold or silver powerhouse). when i don't use them for prize fights though it's usually around lvl 10-20

Does leveling sacrifices makes a difference?

Does leveling sacrifices makes a difference?

It doesn’t make a difference in the amount of experience you gain when you use them, but it is a good way to get character tokens so you can unlock abilities with the better versions of that character.

Though one thing I've learned with Bronze characters is that if you take 4 of them, and use 3 to evolve the 4th to silver, you get more XP in the sacrifice than if you did the 4 separately as bronzes. If you're smart about the elements, it's an especially good bargain.

I haven't run the math for silver -> gold characters, but that seems like it'd be a lot less worthwhile, since it's so much XP to level up the silvers in the first place.

Done once on a old account then from out haven't done any as it was a massive mistake lol full tanker then its bye into power! C-:

I have away too many silvers .. i'm not sure what to to with them

Now that there's more EXP lying around in general it's easier to get them to level 40 before doing anything

Reactions: JazzWasHere
I tend to level them up to 30 then stop. It becomes too much of a hassle to level them up after that.

Reactions: Yomady
"How much do you level up extra silver characters?" as of now it's definitely to 30-38ish, and that's been fully kitted with diamonds etc.

I never do less than 21, generally around 25 and some cases to 30-35 if I forget to remove it from the PF team. I currently don't have a lot of silvers, I evolved almost all of them to gold for fodder (except for one of each, to have in case I decide to train it).

Reactions: Yomady
I used to level them to 20-25 but with the XP boosts I try to at least take them to 30, maybe more if I need the skill points for that character.

Bronzes get 30 most of the time unless I'm feeling wasteful.

Every silver Oh Mai goes to level 40... because I need every single skill point for Surgeon MA General!! TuT