• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to beat accused experiments

Dr Wang

Reaction score
So I've spent more than 19 trys on it and only defeated one character out of the three.( The first team to the left.) Also I used an 5087 wulfbane Beowulf, a 4895 buzzkill painwheel, and a 3427 baseline big band. Any tips to beat it?

Reactions: Psyche
Wulfsbane and Buzzkill should have enough firepower to finish the fight, try unlocking the Buzzkill's unblockable charge attack node and practice going infinite with it. Otherwise, just playing well without taking hits should be enough to beat them.

I don't think you should keep attempting to crawl by each mission in the Accursed Experiments. That daily is mainly for middle-end game players with maxed out Fighters.
I believe you should train your characters more in Prize Fights and get their FS much higher, my Wulfsbane is max level with 10.6k FS and at that point he can pretty much solo most of the missions with some help from others at times.
All in all, I don't think you're all that ready if your max level chars range from 5k- 3k FS.
Get stronger and build up your team!

Once you're ready
Quick Tip: For the 3 Big Band Treasure level, try using a strong Big Top Cerebella, as the Doom 30 second countdown will kill her but her SA allows her to revive without the debuff active. Or use a Valentine with Forbidden Procedure equipped to revive fallen allies.

Piggybacking off of the above posts, yeah you should probably just level up your fighters and get moves with good stats!
Also pay attention to your fighter abilities and the fight modifiers! Some are a lot more useful than others in certain matches!
Well, you're using Wulfsbane and Buzzkill so those two have really good damage inflicting abilities!
I myself like going for the cheese at times and I use a parasite weave filia with background sheltered parasoul and background sundae school double. The stun and bleed effects make a few matches easy once you take advantage of AI. ( I was curious on how much exp was possible for the match)
https://imgur.com/a/RzKtS

Painwheel is my favorite character by far, how are you not shredding through these guys? I use a gold blood drive at around 3K and utilize the hell out of her flight risk + grab combo to juggle the enemy into oblivion

Reactions: Erick Draves
Personally I run my Buzzkill Painwheel though it shouldnt matter which painwheel you use. As long as it isn't the 7% damage one challenge where you will stun yourself. I just get a good opportunity to combo an enemy to death crawl which has great recovery time to setup a charge attack. Release > stagger enemy > kill > reset to charge on incoming enemy > stagger enemy > kill. Painwheel has the best charge attack due to it opening enemies to free combos, and ending a combo in deathcrawl gives more than enough time to setup a charge attack.

Quick Tip: For the 3 Big Band Treasure level, try using a strong Big Top Cerebella, as the Doom 30 second countdown will kill her but her SA allows her to revive without the debuff active. Or use a Valentine with Forbidden Procedure equipped to revive fallen allies.
I found this while playing: if the doom occurs while DI Eliza is in skeleton mode, and attacking, she can survive as well. I want to know what did you get from the treasure level. I only got coins.

Reactions: Zuzuska
You can get away with a silver Big Top so long as you have a way to punish GI Jazz's passive. I used Xenomorph Double to inflict the triple bleed on him while using Immortal Fiber Double to heal up Big Top so she could last the fight.

You cut it pretty close on time, but my Double's are not maxed out yet ,so this is definitely doable despite the gimmicks and relying on Xenomorph dying to the right Big Band (and getting some damage down so she's not wasting time).

I found this while playing: if the doom occurs while DI Eliza is in skeleton mode, and attacking, she can survive as well. I want to know what did you get from the treasure level. I only got coins.
I've gotten bronze keys as a reward pretty consistently from the treasure level :D

For the challenge where you are dealing with the stun when you deal 7% of their health, if you have a Private Dick or GI Jazz Big Band, it becomes very easy to pull off.

Both of them do enough damage, and when they do proc stun on their level 1 Blockbusters, the air time/fall time is long enough that you can block before they respond.

The opposing Brain Freeze is even better because her special ability unintentionally lets you avoid stun procs.

This was tested with a max Fighter Score GI Jazz Big Band, so I know it works despite the type advantage. (All moves used were level 3 so if you start leveling them up to 15, then I admit I don't know if that changes the gameplan or not).

Last edited:
Reactions: luckykhanh
For the challenge with consistent heavy bleed and meter drain on block, you should focus on not using anything higher than a level 1 blockbuster and a lot of special moves. Characters that can combo their level 1 BBs together are really powerful here (Cerebella, Big Band, Beowulf in Hype Mode).

Because there is an Immoral Fiber Double, a Diva Intervention Eliza, and a Vampire effect, blocking is at a premium here so timing your blocks can help you out a lot as it minimizes the loss of BB meter while not letting them recover health or inflict more damage on you.

You want to try and make sure you kill Immoral Fiber last. Her special ability will regen the health of the other two and guarantee whoever knocked her out dies with her as well. Usually the AI tries to tag out low health members anyway so try and avoid finishing her off if you can.

This was one of the few challenges where I needed to worry about my stats because of the heavy bleed effect so it's recommended your fighters are properly decked out in the defensive tree for this bout (If you're trying to beat this before you have maxed out characters).

Last edited:
For the challenge with consistent heavy bleed and meter drain on block, you should focus on not using anything higher than a level 1 blockbuster and a lot of special moves. Characters that can combo their level 1 BBs together are really powerful here (Cerebella, Big Band, Beowulf in Hype Mode).
or use a character with A LOT of meter gain and only block just as the AI makes contact!

I found that while playing, too. I think what happens is doom just removes your total health, and doesn’t take into account what she recovers when attacking.

I found that while playing, too. I think what happens is doom just removes your total health, and doesn’t take into account what she recovers when attacking.
the devs said that's not what's supposed to happen and they will fix it ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭

Reactions: Cartouche‼