• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to combo into Bogus Buzzard?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Bogus Buzzard is a tricky move. It's parabolic path is unique but also makes it hard to hit enemies. I've yet to find a combo chain that successfully leads into Bogus Buzzard. I've tried using it at various points in the ground combo, I've tried using it after a forward swipe/dash, I've tried using it after a launch. It never seems to hit, at least not consistently. Even big characters like Big Band somehow weasel around this move.

Any suggestions on when to trigger Bogus Buzzard for maximum effect and damage?

Bogus Buzzard is a tricky move. It's parabolic path is unique but also makes it hard to hit enemies. I've yet to find a combo chain that successfully leads into Bogus Buzzard. I've tried using it at various points in the ground combo, I've tried using it after a forward swipe/dash, I've tried using it after a launch. It never seems to hit, at least not consistently. Even big characters like Big Band somehow weasel around this move.

Any suggestions on when to trigger Bogus Buzzard for maximum effect and damage?
I believe it works after Cilia Slide and Gun Blade. A standard combo I use is L5 -> Cilia Slide -> Bogus Buzzard -> Hornet Bomber.

Reactions: Inked and PHPP
I believe it works after Cilia Slide and Gun Blade. A standard combo I use is L5 -> Cilia Slide -> Bogus Buzzard -> Hornet Bomber.
What is L5?
Know of any combos that let you go into Bogus Buzzard without first using another special move?

What is L5?
Know of any combos that let you go into Bogus Buzzard without first using another special move?
Sorry, L5 is the standard ground combo. I personally don't know of any standard moves that connect into Buzzard completely.