• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to get more points in PF (imo)

partyvui

Reaction score
Hi Howdy How are ya? So when I first started doing prizefights I figured that it would be good to use my lower fighters to build up streaks and use the experience from using lower fighters against higher fighters to get more points- not the case. I don’t know exactly how the prize fight system works, but I can tell you that you want to start out right away with your strongest fighters. The stronger your fighters are the more points you can get. I’ve been able to get around 40,000or more points in Gold from the first fight just by using my highest fighters, I’ve only got two to max by the way.

I really suggest using your highest fighters and working down because to me it seems like the only practical option. Once you drain your higher fighters you slowly move down to the weaker ones over time getting higher streaks and when you’ve gone low enough to where you just barely skid by with the low ones- your higher fighters (if you’ve upgraded there energy well) are almost back to max and ready to go, then the whole cycle just repeats.
Keep in mind as mentioned below this whole formula can be big on points but not really helpful towards those high fighters, so if you want to level up higher fighter keep doing what your doing and if you just wanna grab some points then try this out for a spin!
Anyway, I hope this helps at least one person who didn’t know this before because I was a ways into the game before I discovered this and I think it’s nice to help others who are just getting into it

Reactions: fanghoul
Hi Howdy How are ya? So when I first started doing prizefights I figured that it would be good to use my lower fighters to build up streaks and use the experience from using lower fighters against higher fighters to get more points- not the case. I don’t know exactly how the prize fight system works, but I can tell you that you want to start out right away with your strongest fighters. The stronger your fighters are the more points you can get. I’ve been able to get around 40,000or more points in Gold from the first fight just by using my highest fighters, I’ve only got two to max by the way.

I really suggest using your highest fighters and working down because to me it seems like the only practical option. Once you drain your higher fighters you slowly move down to the weaker ones over time getting higher streaks and when you’ve gone low enough to where you just barely skid by with the low ones- your higher fighters (if you’ve upgraded there energy well) are almost back to max and ready to go, then the whole cycle just repeats.
Keep in mind as mentioned below this whole formula can be big on points but not really helpful towards those high fighters, so if you want to level up higher fighter keep doing what your doing and if you just wanna grab some points then try this out for a spin!
Anyway, I hope this helps at least one person who didn’t know this before because I was a ways into the game before I discovered this and I think it’s nice to help others who are just getting into it
Here is the actual point formula for PFs.
Your team's FS + the defending team's FS times the current streak multiplier times any sort of bounty multiplier if applicable.

I was reading this and thinking that this is something I’ve written before, and it is! It’s kinda old but I’m glad someone wanted to repost it.
By the way, I now have about 5 or six maxed and 2 evolved to Diamond if anyone was wondering.

Attachments

• D3FD773E-04D2-43C5-9B65-DBF807E9A09D.png
    D3FD773E-04D2-43C5-9B65-DBF807E9A09D.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

This also tends to work because for the first 1-4 fights there's a pretty decent chance of finding one where there's a 2x - 5x multiplier on the points you can get in one fight for whatever reason.

If you really want to go bonkers, only use each team once before switching instead of twice, so you have twice as many people recharging at the same time. Maybe not worth the effort though.

Here is the actual point formula for PFs.
Your team's FS + the defending team's FS times the current streak multiplier times any sort of bounty multiplier if applicable.

Okay this is new to me and very nice to know. Especially for bronze and silver PFs as experience is not really a draw in those. I'll keep an eye out for high multipliers, but I'll keep on carrying my defenders and fodders. However it'd have been a very different story some weeks ago where I still struggled to reach cutoff. Much thanks!

Reactions: rexturtle1120