• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to Improve Scores in Prize Fights?

BrolaireOfAsstora

Reaction score
I'm able to score upward of 1 mil usually, but then I see scores upwards of 21 mil on here. How do I reach that rank, or even just pass 2 mil?

The score you gain is entirely based on your own Fighter Score and your Win Streak so there isn't really much to it. Just keep leveling your characters, making them stronger and don't lose. I think the score multiplier maxes out at 5x.

Use your best fighters, use good enough fighters to keep a streak going when your main ones aren't available. Score formula is (TeamA+TeamB)*multiplier.

Use your best fighters, use good enough fighters to keep a streak going when your main ones aren't available. Score formula is (TeamA+TeamB)*multiplier.
I've been doing that usually, but my score still seems pretty low. Do you get more points based on streak or on team power?

It's a combination of both:

If you play a 1500 FS team against a 1500 FS team with a 5x multiplier, you'll get 15k points.

If you play a 7500 FS team against a 7500 FS team with a 1x multiplier, you'll still get 15k points.

The easiest way for me is to build up a high enough multiplier with my weaker fighters, and once I have a 10 streak or more I only use my best fighters so I can get really quick points.

Reactions: Tujae
It's a combination of both:

If you play a 1500 FS team against a 1500 FS team with a 5x multiplier, you'll get 15k points.

If you play a 7500 FS team against a 7500 FS team with a 1x multiplier, you'll still get 15k points.

The easiest way for me is to build up a high enough multiplier with my weaker fighters, and once I have a 10 streak or more I only use my best fighters so I can get really quick points.
Okay, so then start off with your weakest fighters, then once you have a high streak, switch into your best then immediately get 1st place? Seems simple enough. I think my only issue is I'm not that good, lol.

You can tilt the odds in your favor by using a combination of high and low FS fighters. For example, if you have a 1K team comprised of 600/200/200 and face a 1K team comprised of 350/350/300, your 600 has a big advantage and can defeat the whole opponent's team on its own.

The risk with this method is that if your high FS dies, you're pretty much fucked. Doing something like 500/400/100 lessens your advantage but also reduces your risk.

Reactions: Poringsmasher
Thats... Surprisingly simple. Huh, I'll try that. Thanks! Does this lessen your score gain though?

It does because it lessens your overall team FS, but it will allow you to go for longer streaks, increasing your modifier. Since you only get two fights per full charge, losses have a big impact.

Also, combine this with Saint2h's advice of starting with your lower FS fighters. The bigger the gap between your highest fighter and the other two, the higher your advantage. As your streak increases, so does the strength of your opponents. This strategy helps keep the scales tipped in your favor.

You can tilt the odds in your favor by using a combination of high and low FS fighters.

The risk with this method is that if your high FS dies, you're pretty much fucked.

This is basically my method and yeah, when you get really high on the streak one slip up can often mean death, so my carries all...carry...a burst just in case lol.

I should be playing more now but hands are full of blisters from yard work...unfun

Ouch, man. That sucks. Are the bursts really that useful? I mostly just scrap them for cash.

Ouch, man. That sucks. Are the bursts really that useful? I mostly just scrap them for cash.

It knocks them away when you get stuck in a combo. You can also use it sometimes to save yourself if they block something you do that can be punished.

For min maxing damage and combos though bursts shouldn't be in your main set.

It knocks them away when you get stuck in a combo. You can also use it sometimes to save yourself if they block something you do that can be punished.

For min maxing damage and combos though bursts shouldn't be in your main set.
So for these heavy carry sets, run a burst as a lasr resort? I'll try that. Thanks! Do you have a way to farm gold's or silvers though?

So for these heavy carry sets, run a burst as a lasr resort? I'll try that. Thanks! Do you have a way to farm gold's or silvers though?

Farm for silver and gold rank heroes? Or farm those PFs? Or farm for exp for those ranks? Lol

Farm for silver and gold rank heroes? Or farm those PFs? Or farm for exp for those ranks? Lol
Haha, shouldve specified. I mean gold and silver rank heroes. I need them to compete in gold pfs so I can do better. Exp for them is nice too, especially since I've 100%ed story now