• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to progress more quickly in this game?

Papyrus1910

Reaction score
I'm currently level 31, which is over halfway through the game, yet all my fighters are still considerably weak. My strongest one at the moment is Epic Sax Big Band with about 1800 fighter score. Do you have any tips in order to progress and level up my fighters more quickly? Thanks!

I'm currently level 31, which is over halfway through the game, yet all my fighters are still considerably weak. My strongest one at the moment is Epic Sax Big Band with about 1800 fighter score. Do you have any tips in order to progress and level up my fighters more quickly? Thanks!
Story mode will probably be your easiest source of exp. Work on that and raising your Epic Sax. Then give prize fights a go and see how far you get.

Do story mode for premiere relics, use storymode also to lvl your silver and golds.
Then do daily events, they give alot of coins.
For even better lvling your gold i recommend you doing pfs(pricefights).

Try all tips above, they are extremely useful. I just have one last suggestion based on your Epic Sax: Watch some moisterific fight on you tube then you will know how to do serious combo with Epic Sax because he gets bonus damage for every combo, which is a big advantage if you can do long chain hit an$ with it you can even hit streak 12 in prizefight that gives some solid xp for Epix Sax and your paired fighters
By the way lv 31 is not the mid yet, I would say lv 50 is the mid because after lv 50 you will need some serious time to evel level up 1 ladder. Have fun :D