• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to win this nightmare?

SG ❤️ MJ

Reaction score
I love the new update. But for this node of nightmare PR, the modifiers and fighter line-up are sooo crazy! How to beat this?Screenshot_2023-09-27-13-36-39-711-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpgScreenshot_2023-09-27-13-37-03-972-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpgScreenshot_2023-09-27-13-37-20-241-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-27-13-37-03-972-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-27-13-37-03-972-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 4
I always try to avoid Goldilocks and painwheels they are such a pain to deal with. <- pretty much cost my runs almost everytime. I always beat nightmare with M&W Ms. Fortune headless so I really can't say much about that situation.

I always try to avoid Goldilocks and painwheels they are such a pain to deal with. <- pretty much cost my runs almost everytime. I always beat nightmare with M&W Ms. Fortune headless so I really can't say much about that situation.
Bro , the sad part is that this is the last node. So there is no way to avoid it. 🥹

With the new modifier that turn Bleed to Regen, you really can't use Love Crafted since she can cause bleed -> regen. Have you try the pew pew strategy? Harleyqueen couple with X-Bot, X-Bot can stand far away and shoot at shadow puppet and dreadlock with precision. Or you could try a easier apprach method, using Windswept with perma precision

just use xenomorph). now it kills in 15 seconds after the imposition of death

Reactions: SG ❤️ MJ
With the new modifier that turn Bleed to Regen, you really can't use Love Crafted since she can cause bleed -> regen. Have you try the pew pew strategy? Harleyqueen couple with X-Bot, X-Bot can stand far away and shoot at shadow puppet and dreadlock with precision. Or you could try a easier apprach method, using Windswept with perma precision
Yes. My pewpew strat already lose. My xbot is useless since is there is also xbot on opponent side and they are too tanky because of the modifiers. The xbot barrier cant last long because of return damage on both the goldilocks and the thorn. I have shiny tres chick also but already lose.
just use xenomorph). now it kills in 15 seconds after the imposition of death
Xenomorph makes sense! Thank you.