• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How useful is it to have multiple Doubliciouses?

Mirak

Reaction score
So I already have a dia doublicious, then I just got a shiny one, was thinking should I feed her into my dia, or is it useful to have both for rifts? My dia is level 34 if that's relevant.

Reactions: Yomady
If it were my choice, I would make another one. As you already have a diamond version, I assume it already has its MA, and shiny makes unlocking this dirt cheap. It helps that doublicious is indeed a fighter you might want to use more than once in a single rift base.

So: make a second one! You can even keep the shiny one at gold for a long while, seems like a waste to make use it on your already dia one.

Reactions: Yomady
Yeah, this makes sense, I just didn't want to waste my silver keys on her - too lazy to grind for them. I guess I will invest in her.

So I already have a dia doublicious, then I just got a shiny one, was thinking should I feed her into my dia, or is it useful to have both for rifts? My dia is level 34 if that's relevant.
If it were my choice, I would make another one. As you already have a diamond version, I assume it already has its MA, and shiny makes unlocking this dirt cheap. It helps that doublicious is indeed a fighter you might want to use more than once in a single rift base.

So: make a second one! You can even keep the shiny one at gold for a long while, seems like a waste to make use it on your already dia one.
Nobody is arguing
More the better

She is like a secret one nobody uses or talks about, but you cannot help in need to use her.

Reactions: Mirak