• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Huawei account no longer validates the 5.4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

llivauj

Reaction score
hello good morning afternoon or evening
I had a registered Huawei account, unfortunately I just found out that this will be the last update to appear in the app gallery, so if I try to download it directly from the play store, it doesn't ask for my Huawei account, but asks for one Gmail account, I don't know if you can transfer my Huawei account to a Gmail account or another way, it's been a while and I don't want to lose my progress
I hope your answers thank you very much nice day afternoon or night

Last edited:
When i tried to update my Skullgirls app, i went to app gallery to check the update button for skullgirls is available. But isn't available in app gallery..

Reactions: llivauj
When i tried to update my Skullgirls app, i went to app gallery to check the update button for skullgirls is available. But isn't available in app gallery..
Since the previous update they said that they would no longer update the game for the appgallery, and I registered with my Huawei account but since there will be no update for the appgallery I can't put my Huawei account anymore because it asks me for a Gmail account

We've since created a 5.4.1 build on Appgallery. Please be sure to bind your account to either Facebook or Email so you don't lose access to it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.