• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I can't get in the store

dricrazy

Reaction score
I was having trouble getting into the store after the update

Are you still experiencing this? Typically, these are network error related and tend to resolve themselves after some time.

Nope it's there and no my Internet always run at least 120mbps

Do you ever get an error popup when attempting to access the store? Also please clarify whether you're on Android or iOS.

Back then it give error but now it's stuck on loading screen and I can't do anything other than close and open it back, also im using Android

Will you double check if your Google Play app or Google Play Games app needs an update? Sometimes that can be the cause. Something you can try to is logging out of your Google account on the Play App and then try accessing the store again in SGM.

What region are you playing from btw?

Nope I still can't go into the store also I play on sea region

I trust this is still happening for you. We do have an update to the Google billing services coming in our next update, which may be a possible cause of this, per our engineers, but we're not exactly certain.

Have you attempted to play on a different device by chance and see if your able to access the in-game store? That would help narrow the cause to either something with the device vs. something specific to your Google account.