• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I cant login

Mopp

Reaction score
Im new in the game, and i cant log in because of an error, error code 0 and the message says that it cant conect to the internet, i dont know why because i have a very good and decent conection, i hope u can help me, because im very exited for this game and i wanna play

Reactions: KeenFox and Nikolay
Is this issue still occurring? Do you have a screenshot of the exact error message? It's possibly you just hit some random network error, they often resolve themselves.

I Can't Login Since This Morning. 29 August 2021. I Have Wifi And Mobile Data. My Side Is No Problem What so ever. I Cleared game cache and data. Still Same Error...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210829-091430_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829-091430_Skullgirls.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: KeenFox
This is happening to me now too, uninstalled and reinstalled and it still gives me that error code.

I Can't Login Since This Morning. 29 August 2021. I Have Wifi And Mobile Data. My Side Is No Problem What so ever. I Cleared game cache and data. Still Same Error...
I'm having the same erros since around the same time

I also can't log in. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling the installing the game and now it's in a different language plus I can't log it.
Screenshot_20210829-104924.png