• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I have a problem to login

M.a Deus

Reaction score
Hi, a few days ago i wanted to enter to the game, but since the game update i can not login, i tried to uninstall the game but it doesn't work and appears the error code '4242'.
What can i do? :(Screenshot_20211101_021143.jpg

This particular error is related to connection quality. Basically the game is saying there's no internet. Unfortunately I'm not sure exactly what to do, my first recommendation is to verify your internet connection is working. If you're attempting to download make sure you're on a good wifi connection

This particular error is related to connection quality. Basically the game is saying there's no internet. Unfortunately I'm not sure exactly what to do, my first recommendation is to verify your internet connection is working. If you're attempting to download make sure you're on a good wifi connection
Honestly, I don't think it's my internet, my internet connection is bad, however I don't think it's the problem because this has been happening to me for about a month and a half, for personal reasons I formatted my cell phone and I still don't know what the problem is. Maybe it is because I deleted the facebook account to which it was associated, but I also have it associated with my email and it does not go past the home screen, I no longer know what to do 😔