• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash I have a problem with the endless connection and download when I try to go to the store in the game.

Suzusaki

Reaction score
After the last update, the ability to enter the game store has disappeared. After going to the store, an endless download begins with the inscription "Connection" and everything freezes. I have an old Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64Gb phone. At the moment, the game cannot be played on this phone.

The forum moderator deletes my topic for no reason. So I will create it again. And again and again, until one of the adequate developers pays attention to my problem.photo_2024-06-25_20-03-26.jpg

If your posts are getting deleted, it may be because you're making duplicate posts....so don't do that.

As far as your connection issue goes, it's most often related to some unknown network error that's not allowing your device to connect to the store while in our game. It's something we're aware of and trying to figure out.

Have you tried on a different device and see if it's able to connect to the store? Perhaps borrowing a friend's phone? That way you can determine if it has something to do with your ISP as well.

Yes. At the moment, I am actively cooperating with the developer to solve the problem.
I am writing through a Google translator, so I apologize if I get the phrases in English wrong somewhere.

I am quoting to you a part of the correspondence:

>Which region are you connecting from?
I'm connecting from Crimea. Ukraine. We have no problems connecting specifically to your game. My brother has a mobile phone that is several times newer than mine, also from Xiaomi, and he can easily enter the store in your game.

>Are you connecting over WiFi, or cellular data?
I'm connecting via Wi-Fi

>Have you tried switching your connection type from WiFi to data, or vice versa? Does the issue still persist?
I've tried everything. The problem remains. Again, I note that my brother does not have such a problem on the new phone. Although we live in the same house and use the same network.
I even tried to delete the game and log in again, nothing helped.

>What is your device model and OS version?
Android 8.1.0. OPM1.171019.019
MIUI Global 11.0.2

>When did you first experience this issue? How many days has this been going on?
After your most recent game update. The one that added replay viewing to the game.

> Please take a screenshot of any error message you are receiving.
There is no error, there is just an endless download and the inscription "Connection"

>Finally, please try uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it. (Please make sure you have a login method on your account before you do this) Do you still have the issue after you reinstall?
I've done it before. The problem has not disappeared anywhere.

There was one strange moment.
In general, I took a friend's phone and installed a game from Google Play. I logged into my account and was able to log into my store from someone else's phone without any problems.
Then, after a while, I logged into the game from my problem phone, and I got access to the store (there was a red number 12 on the store, like I missed 12 product updates). Literally once I was able to enter the store and the next day the problem reappeared and access to the game store on my phone disappeared again.
And another moment when my access is blocked and I will not be able to enter, then this can be understood in advance — because the red numbers do not appear on the store icon in the main menu of the game.
On my home network, any other phones have free access to all the content in your game.

I quote the correspondence with the developer.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out to us.
We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue in such a back and forth manner recently. We have discussed your case with our engineering team, and we believe this may have something to do with how Google interacts with your specific device. Could you please attempt to sign out of all Google accounts on your device, and then try accessing the store? Some of our tests have shown that this may resolve this issue for you.
If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out again.
Best Regards,
~HVS~

I logged out of my Google account on my phone. And immediately go to your game store. But I didn't have the opportunity to buy for real money, while the rest of the functions in the store worked.

After that, I quit the game. I linked my Google account to the device again and logged into the game... And after that, the store in the game became blocked for me again.

Perhaps this will help you move forward in solving the problem. There are two conclusions.
1. I understand that what is happening is not normal. There is clearly something wrong with the interaction with Google.
2. Before the appearance of your last update in the game — there was no such problem before.