• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I just lost my 50+ winstreak due to my fighter being stuck outside of the map in the air for 1 to 2+ minutes

Reaction score
250 theonite also lost 50 winstreak down the drain.
ridiculous.
Steps as to what happened
I was tagging in and out with my bloodbath eliza to solely use her chaos banish to remove the barrier and immunity buffs had downed 2 of their fighters so far everything going well only summer salt was last one standing
i try tagging out/tagging in from bloodbath to probably double or annie but instead my bloodbath just flys up into the air like ET staying there for til the end of time.
at first i was confused as i thought my fighter was off the map only til later on i started seeing her legs pop up and realized she was just floating up there.
i'm not sure what caused this tbh I do know that when double uses her nightmare legion and is facing a shadow puppet fukua who procs her signature she can sometimes be trapped up in the air being unreachable for the shadow puppet but i'm wondering exactly why this happened to bloodbath during a tag in/tag out.
it basically lost me the game and 250 theonite down the drain as prior to this i had lost a match and came back into the streak with the theo.

i took the photos kinda late tbh i was up in the air for longer then then a minute only after pausing and after some time spent in thought did i bother to think to screenshot.
worst of all is seeing summer salt with 1 hp due to the pf modifiers bleed and me having no way to escape from this state nor damage her.
i was unable to input any commands or do well anything for the 1-2 minutes i spent up in the upper atmosphere

skullgirls 1.pngskullgirls 2.pngskullgirls 3.pngskullgirls 4.pngskullgirls 5.png

Do you recall what the opposing fighter was doing at the specific moment that you tagged in with Eliza? We've been working on a few fighters and how they tag in, many of which have a 'homing mechanism' that can sometimes get disrupted by the opponent, depending on the situation.

no clue tbh i think it might've have been the last move on summer salts far right(inferno brigade) or that banishment of hers or the motor brigade.
thanks for telling me this as now that i think about it she might've been using a move around about the time i tried tagging/in out to eliza.
maybe i did just when she was knocking me into the air or about to tag me out myself with banishment.
i feel like though it happened while i was still on the ground from what little i can remember.
i honestly wish i had thought of screenshotting it earlier ago but only after pausing and like almost another minute-ish(not sure the exact time frame but it was 30-40 seconds maybe prior to the screenshot maybe a full minute prior the screenshot) passing floating in the air i thought of screenshotting.

Reactions: Bones
Like I said, we've been digging into a few of these fighters and their tag-ins so hopefully these things happen less and less in future updates.