• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I lost my theonite.

Nelltaker

Reaction score
This is not the first time this has happened. I spent 400 theonite before, and I lost it and received 0 relics. I tried restarting the app, it didn’t work. I reported it, but I got no response. But today, I spent 1000 Theo to get a 10+1 premiere relic pack and again, I lost my Theo and didn’t receive a relic. If anyone could contact and help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if it helps, my in game username is Aerialace.

Sorry about the issues you've had here. Can you contact customer support ( https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ ) and we'll investigate your missing items?
I know you mentioned you've already reported this and gotten no reply. There's a bit of a backlog in messages at the moment, but I promise we'll get to you as soon as we can.

For what its worth, I experienced this as well last Friday July 10th. I emailed support and understanding it takes time for a reply, I’m fully confident they will make it right.

I tried to buy one 10+1 Doppelgänger Relics for 3000 theonite, error occurred, tried again, error occurred. Restarted app and even tried restoring purchase. It took 6000 theonite from my total (assuming for each attempted purchase), but no relics received.

Only posting to illustrate it was not an isolated single person instance. Good day.

Reactions: Nelltaker
Thats the thing. I’ve reported five times, the earliest being somewhere in May and I didn’t get a response. That’s why I am sceptical about this. Also, I’ve reported the missing Theo thing three times to support.

<EDIT> Later in the day of 8/4, Customer Service Contacted me, completely took care of the problem, made good on the purchases I had originally intended with the theonite (2x 10+1 Fukua's relics) PLUS added a bonus 200 theonite, 40,000 in Gold, and 6 Premiere Relics. Thank you customer service team, I'm sorry I doubted you. </EDIT>

It's August 4th, still waiting for a reply. Considering how much I've contributed to the game in the past, now I'm pissed.

I expect a response.

Last edited: