• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I plan on doing a 50 streak in bronze at some point

Should I go with %hp&%atk or +hp&+atk for maximizing bronze potential

• Total voters

Crit King

Reaction score
For quite some time I have been craving something I never see done in chat.
I often see (username) is on a 50 streak in (gold) in chat

what I want to see is "Crit King is on a 50 streak in bronze" in the chat
why: I have never seen it done
I don't care about being in first its the challenge.
The best I have done is loosing before I could get to 40 and it was a more challenging fight than I could get from a gold match
In bronze you very quickly run into teams that have equal or more strength than yours after a 16 streak unlike in gold
where in gold i tend to find troubles around 30 (usually due to loosing 10-20% of my hp from a hit) not after 16 matches

So my strategy has been to identify moves that have traits that I find work the best overall to keep pushing

I am using HeadStrongs (fighter score of 1,888 each) (base atk = 959, base hp = 4550)

What would be better to go with in the case of bronze %hp&%atk or +hp&+atk for increasing past the limits?

Reactions: Disasterrr19
First off, I really hope you succeed! That would be one of the coolest flexes I have ever seen!🤯
That said, this response isn't really related to moves but rather your fighters. Headstrong is good (after all you can always spam throw breaks) but I'd also recommend other notable bronzes that would be invaluable in a high streak such as Rusty, Bad Hair Day, Cold Stones, Sketchy, Icy Hot, Solar Flair, and Nunsense. Having the right SA can make ALL the difference, even against raw power. I hope this suggestion helps you achieve your goal!

First off, I really hope you succeed! That would be one of the coolest flexes I have ever seen!🤯
That said, this response isn't really related to moves but rather your fighters. Headstrong is good (after all you can always spam throw breaks) but I'd also recommend other notable bronzes that would be invaluable in a high streak such as Rusty, Bad Hair Day, Cold Stones, Sketchy, Icy Hot, Solar Flair, and Nunsense. Having the right SA can make ALL the difference, even against raw power. I hope this suggestion helps you achieve your goal!
Thanks for the advice so far I have been experimenting with other characters as I am aware score does not reflect fighter viability. Part of it also making a perfect defense team, so others can occasionally feel the same challenge I crave.

why: I have never seen it done
I think I've seen Figjam saying in chat that he achieved 2+M score in Bronze PF out of pure interest and got the first place, but I don't know what was his maximum streak. Good luck with your endeavor!

Team composition: I would suggest using Rusty or BHD (bleeds, Rusty has a bonus of buff removal and is harder to kill due to Grudge) and Sheltered (raw damage) as your main damage dealers. Headstrong, Beat Box, and Cold Stones are nice too, but I feel that in terms of damage output they would be weaker. Probably Solar Flair, I have no personal experience with her. Trauma Center Icy Hot would be an absolute must to keep your frontliners alive. Sketchy could be useful, but not essential, IMO.

+X ATK works better for Bronzes than +% ATK.
+% HP is either the same or better than +X HP, but you don't actually need it at all - you either block everything and play carefully, or get one-shot no matter how high your HP is.
+% METER GAIN is needed until you get to 45-50%, then you'll be able to spam your BBs efficiently and vastly increase damage output. I would say, before you get to 35+% Meter, don't focus much on other stats.
+% PIERCING would be mostly useless since I doubt that people would invest too much in Defence for their Bronze team. And you're going to bleed them to death anyway, so some ACCURACY would not hurt, but it's not crucial.

thanks for the advice I will experiment
Team composition: I would suggest using Rusty or BHD (bleeds, Rusty has a bonus of buff removal and is harder to kill due to Grudge) and Sheltered (raw damage) as your main damage dealers. Headstrong, Beat Box, and Cold Stones are nice too, but I feel that in terms of damage output they would be weaker. Probably Solar Flair, I have no personal experience with her. Trauma Center Icy Hot would be an absolute must to keep your frontliners alive. Sketchy could be useful, but not essential, IMO.

+X ATK works better for Bronzes than +% ATK.
+% HP is either the same or better than +X HP, but you don't actually need it at all - you either block everything and play carefully, or get one-shot no matter how high your HP is.
+% METER GAIN is needed until you get to 45-50%, then you'll be able to spam your BBs efficiently and vastly increase damage output. I would say, before you get to 35+% Meter, don't focus much on other stats.
+% PIERCING would be mostly useless since I doubt that people would invest too much in Defence for their Bronze team. And you're going to bleed them to death anyway, so some ACCURACY would not hurt, but it's not crucial.
Thanks I will try using those characters and experiment with what you suggested.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
in my experimentation I have found that I could make a fake weak bronze team by mistake that has atk and hp stats of a team of at least 4x stronger... oops. Oh well anyway I just finished sorting my moves for my experiments and had fun at least.

Glad to see someone else taking an interest in the bronze pf. As someone who already done this I can tell you BHD is the easiest and most reliable way to go.

I would recommend trying cold stones as his stun lock can help long streaks. A marqueed BHD is quite reliable although at higher streaks hitting bleeds and getting them perma seemed hard for me ig many opponents have resistance in gold pfs.
Hope you succeed.

So I have been experimenting, based off the character I could use to see stat changes as Eliza turned out to be the one with the most desirable moves at the start of my experiments I have concluded the best way to go if you hypothetically wanted to brick bronzes I suppose at this point would be to go for to with gold moves that have +atk +hp %hp as this would give you the best stats possible capable of competing with a max level bronze or to make a max level bronze that could easily win against high level silver enemies. In some bronze matches using these moves (just the three with hearts and sometimes all five) I have soloed teams with an average fighter score of 600 - 700 within less than 2 minutes consistently.

Attachments

• my progress so far.jpg
    my progress so far.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 11
  • your demise summarized.png
    your demise summarized.png
    225 KB · Views: 11
  • pain is real.png
    pain is real.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 11
Is this really a challenge or a punishment? Even if you win every battle you still gotta slog through fifty with the same 20ish bronze fighters. And of course towards the end if you start to do badly any damage and don’t have a good SA then the timer will get you. In any case, I wish you luck!

....maybe I’ll try this too.

Is this really a challenge or a punishment? Even if you win every battle you still gotta slog through fifty with the same 20ish bronze fighters. And of course towards the end if you start to do badly any damage and don’t have a good SA then the timer will get you. In any case, I wish you luck!

....maybe I’ll try this too.
Yeah timer can be a real pain and usually stops me. The problem in bronze is the speed at which your strength compared to others drops faster than it does in silver or gold.