• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection I think there should be a diamond PF

bilinos

Reaction score
Since getting diamond keys and diamond sharda is really hard, I think that a diamond pf would be a great solution to this! The ranking rewards could be gold and dia keys and diamond shards for 10% and 1-10. Milestone rewards could include canopy coins, theonite and skull points.

Another solution would be a weekly key pf, where the ranking rewards would be keys ranging from bronze to diamond (diamond keys would be obtained from 10% and 1-10), and milestone would be just a small amount of canopy coins.

I know that rift already gives dia keys on diamond ranking but reaching that is really hard, and these PFs i suggested could help reaching these dia rankings.

• Love
Reactions: Diony and Lin
This has actually been brought up quite a bit before. As far as I know, the Devs haven't said anything about it.
It's worth noting that diamonds are meant to be rare and hard to upgrade.
I think a better solution would either be Key Evolution/Combination, as well as updating PF milestones so players don't reach them at streak 17ish.

Reactions: Diony