• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I'd Like To Understand...

Reaction score
I believe it is in the interest of game developers that their consumers are satisfied and happy so they try their best to see that happens right?

So what I don't understand is why haven't the developers of SkullGirls: Mobile listened to her consumers and get rid of the tickets in daily event..? So I try to see the positive side in everything and I must confess there's nothing positive and good coming from the tickets that was put in daily events.

If at all there are benefits for the developers of SG mobile to insists on using tickets to play dailies then I must have missed it from my point of view... Pls can anybody explain to me the advantage of that ticket in daily events... And from what I've learned in life, if someone is displeased in something they'll just stop patronizing it...

If at all there are benefits for the developers of SG mobile to insists on using tickets to play dailies then I must have missed it from my point of view...
Players will pay more real world money to get the in-game cash.
They'll buy moves and character points, instead of getting them through dailies.

So I try to see the positive side in everything and I must confess there's nothing positive and good coming from the tickets that was put in daily events.
Well, there's an opportunity to skip or replay a daily mission of the player's choice...
But that's all, yeah.
The ticket system was a huge punch in the gut, figuratively speaking.

My views have changed and I think most people are fine with how they are currently. Yes, we get less coins in comparison to previously, but that's only for a small minority who grind the hell out of this game every single day. Most people don't have time to do dailies and this ticket system have helped them tremendously. It's not a perfect system and I reckon future tweaks will be made.

This is my particular wishlist:
1. All daily events can be manually played 1x for FREE (without tickets)
2. Tickets are only used for skipping dailies
3. An uncommon way to 'earn' daily event tickets such as through consecutive logins, gold gifts, etc

Everything else kept the same.

Accursed Experiments wouldn't cost tickets this way. The mega grinders can finish 4x Master events and 2x Holodeck by spending all 3 tickets they earn and manually play the first run. Those who can't be bothered playing manually can be content with skipping 2x Master events and 1x Holodeck just by using tickets each day.

Players will pay more real world money to get the in-game cash.
They'll buy moves and character points, instead of getting them through dailies.

Well, there's an opportunity to skip or replay a daily mission of the player's choice...
But that's all, yeah.
The ticket system was a huge punch in the gut, figuratively speaking.
Even to replay a daily mission you will still use ticket

My views have changed and I think most people are fine with how they are currently. Yes, we get less coins in comparison to previously, but that's only for a small minority who grind the hell out of this game every single day. Most people don't have time to do dailies and this ticket system have helped them tremendously. It's not a perfect system and I reckon future tweaks will be made.

This is my particular wishlist:
1. All daily events can be manually played 1x for FREE (without tickets)
2. Tickets are only used for skipping dailies
3. An uncommon way to 'earn' daily event tickets such as through consecutive logins, gold gifts, etc

Everything else kept the same.

Accursed Experiments wouldn't cost tickets this way. The mega grinders can finish 4x Master events and 2x Holodeck by spending all 3 tickets they earn and manually play the first run. Those who can't be bothered playing manually can be content with skipping 2x Master events and 1x Holodeck just by using tickets each day.
Well. It is what it is... We have to follow suite...

How i see it .
A. you do have fighters evolved ALREADY then you"re supposed to farm theyre move set by spamming theyre specific daily missions .
<side note : once marqueed you are done BUT a gold move cost a lot to max out (Especially if you planto do so with multiple) HENCE the move presets is presented >
B. you dont have fighters evolved you can spam holodeck and get them max lvl faster that way

I think if its case A. its in favour of older players and if its case B. its more in favour of newer ones .
The difference i see is that now is a FORCED choice between MORE EXP vs MORE RESOURCES .
The exp gain has been increased but NOT the resources amount ( i will increase the amount if you choose to PLAY instead of skipping )

And with the amount of tickets i personally think its the right amount . its clear by limiting the daily missions i am pushed more towards rift and pf . completly fine . my problem is that i was feeling "poor" even doing advanced expert and master dailys . Now i will really need to think twice before spending ANYTHING .

My solutions i taught about : 1. more ticket stash ( its fine during weekdays but with dahlia coming we are gonna have 3/7 days in which all tickets are gonna go JUST on master dailys.....i am sure theyre gonna increase the LIMIT the more characters are gonna be introduced but still ......weekends are tough with the new update )
2. extra ways to get tickets ( deployments , gifts , CoC , maybe even a Pf )
EDIT 3, the ticket unlocks ALL difficulties of a fighter daily ( like it does in accursed )

Last edited: