• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

idea for recycling duplicate diamonds

Reaction score
honestly i don’t know if i just have bad luck or something but i keep getting the same diamonds from the diamond relics! And now, i’m just with like 3 heavy arms, 2 furry fury’s, and 2 stand outs....
and like no offence or anything but they’re not the best (!!!!) and like what do you do?

so my idea is:
like a diamond recycler, so here’s how it works
you sacrifice 3 diamonds (natural diamonds only) and you get two options.
you can either pick ONE of the natural diamonds of your CHOICE
OR
ONE of EACH element essence according to your character. example:
Stand Out, Furry Fury, Heavy Arm
for
1 Green Essence, 2 Fire Essences
OR
1 of the 12 natural diamonds of choice

HOWEVER, since this might be somewhat controversial, like making the which natural diamond you get like a optional thing can be kinda a business breaker y’know, maybe then just making 3 natural diamonds into a diamond relic would be better?

Or, another idea being that you keep the diamond character thing optional BUT you make this “recycling thing” like a 2-3 times a year limited-time event. so people can save up their extra diamonds until they finally get the natural diamond they wanted! and in my opinion like this could keep people playing the game longer, because giving someone a reason to come back a couple times a year to get a character they want, then they level it up, then repeat repeat repeat! y’know!!

Been thinking about the same idea for golds long before we had diamonds. I also have dupes that I wish to convert into other currencies that can be better used elsewhere. Thanks for taking the time to write out options for the devs to think about. Pulling specific variants is so luck/rng and we all know how much impact not having some characters (Surgeon General, Bloodbath) affects strategies in top100 rift competition. It’s also clutters the roster and messes up with filtering. There are so many different forms of currencies in the game that I’d like to challenge the devs to think more about streamlining then for better quality of life gaming experience. Perhaps I’ll finally take time to write some ideas out in another post.

Been thinking about the same idea for golds long before we had diamonds. I also have dupes that I wish to convert into other currencies that can be better used elsewhere. Thanks for taking the time to write out options for the devs to think about. Pulling specific variants is so luck/rng and we all know how much impact not having some characters (Surgeon General, Bloodbath) affects strategies in top100 rift competition. It’s also clutters the roster and messes up with filtering. There are so many different forms of currencies in the game that I’d like to challenge the devs to think more about streamlining then for better quality of life gaming experience. Perhaps I’ll finally take time to write some ideas out in another post.
I see nothing wrong with that idea! I personally would like to hear what your thoughts are too, I also agree with some quality of life changes. The game at some points seems very cluttered, i do understand that it’s a complicated game and a lot of things need to fit into a small space but maybe just a cleaner way just so the player experience, or like you said, quality of life becomes better ! I get you

I'm on the same boat as you with that I've also got NatD dupes. I quite like the idea of recycling them for something in return, particularly the single essence of a matching element in return.

I think it gives players a choice, should they pull a NatD dupes (or one they particularly have no use for or don't like).

I guess if something like this does get implemented, then it could also be applied to all rarities ~ with XX elemental shards as a return.

Although I do like this idea, I believe the devs have mentioned a level higher than diamond. I imagine you'll want to hold on to those extras.

Really? Was that on chat, or social media?
I think it was in some old patch notes, but I could be totally wrong. I remember reading "platinum and diamond tiers" but it could have been platinum or diamond. Or they decided against it. Or maybe it won't come for a long while. Or it won't come at all. I won't speak for the devs.