• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Ideas thread

Nubidubi23

Reaction score
-When transfering a shiny, refund half the cost of already bought skill tree perks

-Show the calculated final score for all 3 prize fight options on the screen where you pick which one to fight

-Please do something about prize fights, it's so unfun getting my streak back up vs weak enemies with unresponsive AI's in non-diamond prize fights

-Split coins and XP. I hate having to pick whether i want coins from dailies or XP from holodeck, you need so much of both that it hurts to only pick 1. I know this might just sound like me being greedy but considering how a gold move costs 3 million gold to max and a diamond takes 24 million xp, I'd say it's a pretty reasonable ask.

Also this spam filter is ridiculous, i had to paraphrase this so many times to be able to post it

Last edited:
-When transfering a shiny, refund half the cost of already bought skill tree perks

-Show the calculated final score for all 3 prize fight options on the screen where you pick which one to fight

-Please do something about prize fights, it's so unfun getting my streak back up vs weak enemies with unresponsive AI's in non-diamond prize fights

-Split coins and XP. I hate having to pick whether i want coins from dailies or XP from holodeck, you need so much of both that it hurts to only pick 1. I know this might just sound like me being greedy but considering how a gold move costs 3 million gold to max and a diamond takes 24 million xp, I'd say it's a pretty reasonable ask.

Also this spam filter is ridiculous, i had to paraphrase this so many times to be able to post it
- Agree with the shiny one, it's a little incentive to invest on shinies

- Calculated score is an interesting one, wonder if that would lead to people purposely letting low teams unattached for a long time just to increase the multiplier

- You mean something like a skip button that could let your defense skip as many fights as they could possibly win against weaker teams? Because that what I'm understanding from this point.

- TBF, XP seems a little more harder to farm that canopies, but I agree that both doesn't need to be accessed with the same tickets.

I would add another idea, the option of converting keys a la Pink X Gold gifts one.

I would add another idea, the option of converting keys a la Pink X Gold gifts one.

That's good, +1

- You mean something like a skip button that could let your defense skip as many fights as they could possibly win against weaker teams? Because that what I'm understanding from this point.

I dunno, I'll take anything, i don't have any ideas for that one, i was just complaining

-When sacrificing a prestiged fighter to another fighter of the same variant, transfer all the prestige levels too