• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash I'm having problems to play with a charachte in any Game mode

LarProx

Reaction score
Ok I will pass a quick context of the problem because it is already something extremely annoying, for 2 days I have had problems using My vaporwave (fukua) in combat, it all started when one day I tried to use it in a deployment mission but no matter how much I pressed the button "continue" wouldn't let me put it in and I chose another character for this and it works, but then My fukua appeared locked as if it was in a deployment, I tried to put it in a new deployment and I couldn't put it back, but it was unlocked, I thought the problem was finally, but when I tried to put her in a team for prize fights, but now every time I put her to fight the game was canceled with an error message on the servers, every time I try to play with her there are errors in the servers in any Game mode this bug has already reached another level and the truth is very frustrating and not even being able to play with a particular character, I want a solution, I have supported the game and never I complained about the bugs it has because even with these you could play very well but this was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Gamer Nick: LarProx
ID: 4mdw-1dn6h

This sounds like a serious bug but jeez dude, you can't post it three times...

Alright then I guess you should delete the other two posts. Keep this one tho, the devs keep tabs on this forum so your post will probably be noticed soon

This should be fixed in our next update. Till then you can send a ticket to skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and they can look at your account for any stuck deployments.