• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash IMMEDIATE DEFEAT?

Conqueror SGM

Reaction score
I was playing in the monthly prize fights. I started a match, but i immediately paused cause i have a chore to do, then after 15 seconds, i fucken lost while the game is paused.. HA? HOW?orca-image-1131311009.jpeg
As you can see at the background, it is a proof that I paused the game.

But.. What happened?

Hopefully, Devs can fix this.
Device: Huawei y6 pro 2019

yah it's a known issue, we're still trying to reproduce it though, simply tapping 'pause' at fight start will more likely than not still pause the game.

Do you recall all the actions you took leading up to this? I know we've had bugs in the past where actions on 1 area of the game can get carried over to other areas, so maybe something got corrupted before you started this node and then the bug happened.

Anyway, as detailed as you can be will help me pinpoint it and hopefully reproduce it.

Last edited:
yah it's a known issue, we're still trying to reproduce it though, simply tapping 'pause' at fight start will more likely than not still pause the game.

Do you recall all the actions you took leading up to this? I know we've had bugs in the past where actions on 1 area of the game can get carried over to other areas, so maybe something got corrupted before you started this node and then the bug happened.

Anyway, as detailed as you can be will help me pinpoint it and hopefully reproduce it.
The only thing i did was to pause at the start of the match, then leave my phone open while in game paused. I did not hear anything at the background of the game while my phone is lit up and with earphones on.

But considering the things i did was while in loading screen of the match, I swiped down the notification panel, and cleared some notification before i pause the match.

Maybe, there's a connection to it as of my device: Huawei Y6 Pro 2019

While in combat, swiping down notifications will pause the match, but I noticed that if you swipe notifications menu down while loading into the fight, the fight will still start as normal. I suppose they could be connected.

Do you recall when you returned to the match after clearing notifications? Was there a sound queue that had you return and then pause the match?

While in combat, swiping down notifications will pause the match, but I noticed that if you swipe notifications menu down while loading into the fight, the fight will still start as normal. I suppose they could be connected.

Do you recall when you returned to the match after clearing notifications? Was there a sound queue that had you return and then pause the match?
No, nothing, really. When the match signals "Show Time", I immediately paused the match to do my chores, then "Defeat" is at my screen after 15 seconds. *shrugs* Oh, well.

Reactions: Bones
Gotcha. Knowin you paused on Showtime helps. We'll continue to look into it

Reactions: Conqueror SGM
Gotcha. Knowin you paused on Showtime helps. We'll continue to look into it
Update. It happened again, but this time I was focused in the game. As soon as the loading end to start the match, I immediately paused the game, but the sound of the background is still there with the voices of characters i picked and my opponent. Is that normal?

But in 2 seconds, i continued the match.