• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Immoral Fiber Double VS Big Top Cerebella bug

Wezis

Reaction score
Hi there, it's my first report so idk how things work but i'll just explain what i saw:

I was fighting a cerebella big top (1.5k power) that already resurrected and her effects of invinsible and unflinching already passed. She had less than 15% but with a regen or heavy regen (can't remember wich one) effect on. Then i changed to my Immoral Fiber Double (1k power) that has the upgrade that makes it deal 50% damage (of max health) when it dies to the opponent but after letting her kill my Double her life bar didn't even flinch, so thats why i think (if regen doesn't stop the effect) it's a bug, but i could be wrong. It would be nice if devs look into this, cus it's hard for me to replicate the exact circumstances, so pls and thank u ( •u•)b

Thanks, I'll have my team look into. Do you recall where in the game this fight took place? For example, was this during a prize fight, rift battle, story mode fight, etc.

Thanks, I'll have my team look into. Do you recall where in the game this fight took place? For example, was this during a prize fight, rift battle, story mode fight, etc.

Hi again, and thank u for the efforts :j

This bug happened to me during a Prize Fight

Pls let me know if you need more details and i'll try to remember. Have a good day.

Do you recall the specific Prize Fight?

My only other question, do you recall if the opposing Big Top would've had a Precision buff? Possibly from one of her teammates on the bench? That's the most common thing that can have a fighter's Signature Ability not go off.

My only other question, do you recall if the opposing Big Top would've had a Precision buff? Possibly from one of her teammates on the bench? That's the most common thing that can have a fighter's Signature Ability not go off.

No. She was the last one alive in the team and she only had a regen/heavy regen on her (only 1)

Reactions: Bones