• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved immunity bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rovsen

Reaction score
some match there is a bug that i cant inflict debuff. no immunity sign but there is immunity resist. this bug start after last 5.1 update

Attachments

• IMG_20220802_140430.jpg
    IMG_20220802_140430.jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220802_140336.jpg
    IMG_20220802_140336.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 14
Please share your SGM username and Public ID. Did this happen around the time you posted here on the forums?

Please share your SGM username and Public ID. Did this happen around the time you posted here on the forums?
username: rovshan
id: 4kg7-3pi05
also this bug happening in rift match and its so annoying. this bug happen after playing slots o'fun prize fight not only immunity also precision too. there is no precision sign also no critick dmg but kill joy or shadow puppet cant activate s.a.

Reactions: Mistress of Cobras
username: rovshan
id: 4kg7-3pi05
also this bug happening in rift match and its so annoying. this bug happen after playing slots o'fun prize fight not only immunity also precision too. there is no precision sign also no critick dmg but kill joy or shadow puppet cant activate s.a.
Note: i always read carefully match condition

this bug still happening several times. im not sure but in my oppinion after playing slots o'fun prize fight some buffs (permanent precision and immunity) still be active in background so next match those buff effect to game without sign . today i play rift battle (in dark week) after killing opponent they should inflict me 3 debuff but it said immune without sign

this bug still happening several times. im not sure but in my oppinion after playing slots o'fun prize fight some buffs (permanent precision and immunity) still be active in background so next match those buff effect to game without sign . today i play rift battle (in dark week) after killing opponent they should inflict me 3 debuff but it said immune without sign
Same thing. Today I was beating Holodeck Hazards after that event and my Rainbow Blight can't give debuffs to Dreadlocks. There were no Surgeon Generals or another char who gives immunity. It just shows "immune" without immunity all the time. My friends also faced this bug and recommend to rerun the game after every 5 streak at the event. That's insane!
Look:

Last edited:
Strange how only the Light fighters (Dread Locks Filia and Mummy Dearest Eliza) in that video are getting the invisible permanent immunity.

I've seen some weird stuff in the Slots o' Fun PF, but attributed it to all the bonkers buffs going on. During a long streak, it felt like some kind of invisible ARMOR was being granted to the whole team in one fight. Mostly that could have been my underestimation of Annie's MA.

Same thing. Today I was beating Holodeck Hazards after that event and my Rainbow Blight can't give debuffs to Dreadlocks. There were no Surgen Generals or another char who gives immunity. It just shows "immune" without immunity all the time. My friends also faced this bug and recommend to rerun the game after every 5 streak at the event. That's insane!
Look:
some times this bugg can make you stronger like i play rift right now and opponent cant inflict me nerf and i feel like im cheating . and yeah i notice that playing slots o'fun prize fight more than 5 or 10 streak at once game start little crashing and trigger this permanent invincible immune and also precision bug.

Strange how only the Light fighters (Dread Locks Filia and Mummy Dearest Eliza) in that video are getting the invisible permanent immunity.

I've seen some weird stuff in the Slots o' Fun PF, but attributed it to all the bonkers buffs going on. During a long streak, it felt like some kind of invisible ARMOR was being granted to the whole team in one fight. Mostly that could have been my underestimation of Annie's MA.
Decrypted was also given that invisible immunity in the video and Surgeon General in the screenshot by Roven.
What about the invisible armor? I think it really was Annie's MA. I didn't detect such a thing myself.

Last edited:
I met same problem in PF, it’s really annoying. Also my friend met it numerous of times after new update. First time I thought I’m just extremely unlucky, but then I tried Purrfect Dark and her ability just didn’t work, so I think it’s a very common bug.

Happened the same to me just right now, Monthly Prize Fight, i lost my streak cause that.
I was VS Beowulf (Beast King), Painwheel (Neuromancer), Valentine (Surgeon General), the entire team was with Invisible Inmunity.

Lost two streaks because of that bug, using Wildcard, during the second streak the second opponent had invisible immunity for over 30s or more (first opponent was fine) until they suddenly had tons of buffs pop up. Don't remember their elements.

Also have massive slowdowns in the PF but that's another issue, or is it?

Lost two streaks because of that bug, using Wildcard, during the second streak the second opponent had invisible immunity for over 30s or more (first opponent was fine) until they suddenly had tons of buffs pop up. Don't remember their elements.

Also have massive slowdowns in the PF but that's another issue, or is it?
This is bcs of game cant handle those buffs so getting slowdown try this exit the game
the latest update there was nothing change about this bug also there is new bug. auto block without sign and unblockable hit without sign or warn. i record that bug but i cant find share option for videos

There are more than 100 people tood me same bug.

This also happened to me but with Plot Twisted. And she isn't a Light fighter.
Another thing that happened to me just earlier is that my Val Aeral combo got canceled. Has this happened to anyone else?

Immunity bug in the Slots o Fun PF should now be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.