• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Impending Doom Loop

OrionsDagger

Reaction score
Using Nexus 6P, Android version 7.1.2

During a fight in the Bronze Rumble Pack, my Sketchy Peacock grabbed the opposing In Denile Eliza, I then immediately used George at the Air Show, followed by Impending Doom then dropping down using the Whole Idea ability. The In Denile Eliza then used it's Some Slide (charge attack), taking the area of Impending Doom off screen. I then switched into my Heavy Reign Parasoul, followed by the opponent switching into Sheltered Parasoul. The Sheltered Parasoul was quickly knocked out by what appeared to be the first stage of Impending Doom falling consistently and causing damage to only the opponent, without any apparent sign of stopping. The opponent the switched to Bad Hair Day Filia, which I soon knocked out, then back to the In Denile Eliza. After knocking the Eliza into the air, Impending Doom finished it's animation, knocking out the Eliza and finishing the fight.

I've had this problem too (iPhone 6S, Version 9.3) in the Silver Rumble Pack. I'm not sure when Impending Doom actually stopped though, but it definitely lasted longer than it should have.

I've suffered this bug after the most recent update. Seen it twice; most recent time I was Parasite Weave Filia fighting a Pea Shooter Peacock. I was trying to use the Hairball special move. Can't yet trigger the loop on purpose, but I think it has to do with the timing of using a special move at the same time as the enemy Peacock uses Impending Doom. I noticed that backing left until the falling objects were off screen seemed to end the loop, as when I moved right again the loop was gone.

iPhone 6s
iOS 10.3.3
Game version 1.4.1