• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Impossible to use Beowolf

maksPROplay

Reaction score
Good Day to you!) Glad that you have found some time to help Me with my trouple. So, at the beggining, i want to say that i cannot use my beowolf wulfbane at All. Deployments, events, story mode... NOWHERE. 2 days ago, i have tryed to send my beowolf for a Deployments, but it didnt worked(i had bad Internet connection, So i didnt send if(game didnt let Me to do So) So i replaced the previous team with other, and this time it worked correctly, and everything worked. I continued playing Master mode, and reached the mission, where i need 2 beowolf and 1 cerebella to fight, i had poverfull enoth beo, So i tryed to play a mission with him, but the game showed Me error about communication problems. Than i started to do everything to resolve this problems. Relaunching the game, using absolutly stable 10mb/s Internet, leveling up hero by feeding him with others, leveling up his perks. Nothing worked. So please. Help Me. I really like this game, and even donating time-to-time, to show respect to game developers, and say them"thank you for a good game" like this. And i definatly want to have 100% progress of the game, because i like it. So if you can help me, please-help.I m 55 lvl, nickname- maksPROplay. Linked from Facebook as Maksim Vorobev and Google play as maksproplayer29 . Have a good Day.
P. S. I Never used any any kind of cheats or any sort of the soft to make game easier.

Last edited:

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Good Day to you!) Glad that you have found some time to help Me with my trouple. So, at the beggining, i want to say that i cannot use my beowolf wulfbane at All. Deployments, events, story mode... NOWHERE. 2 days ago, i have tryed to send my beowolf for a Deployments, but it didnt worked(i had bad Internet connection, So i didnt send if(game didnt let Me to do So) So i replaced the previous team with other, and this time it worked correctly, and everything worked. I continued playing Master mode, and reached the mission, where i need 2 beowolf and 1 cerebella to fight, i had poverfull enoth beo, So i tryed to play a mission with him, but the game showed Me error about communication problems. Than i started to do everything to resolve this problems. Relaunching the game, using absolutly stable 10mb/s Internet, leveling up hero by feeding him with others, leveling up his perks. Nothing worked. So please. Help Me. I really like this game, and even donating time-to-time, to show respect to game developers, and say them"thank you for a good game" like this. And i definatly want to have 100% progress of the game, because i like it. So if you can help me, please-help.I m 55 lvl, nickname- maksPROplay. Linked from Facebook as Maksim Vorobev and Google play as maksproplayer29 . Have a good Day.
P. S. I Never used any any kind of cheats or any sort of the soft to make game easier.
Sorry to hear this! Can you send us an email through https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ so that we can look into this and resolve it for you?