• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Increase or Remove Match Time Limit

Mayor_N

Reaction score
Its been increasingly frustrating in prize mode when I've been drastically outleveled by my enemy, only to kick their butt to no end, just to have them have a "victory" because time ran out. I'm simply suggesting that the time limit either be removed, or increased by 30 seconds or a minute. The problem is constant too. It's been several times I'm 3 seconds close to ending my opponents team, just to see an unfair "defeat" And watching as my opponent does their stupid victory pose, after getting their tail kicked. Not only that, but I receive no exp, and all the enemy teams in prize mode reset, increasing the amount of unfairness that the time limit holds.

What team are you running? Many variants that are meant for healing/tanking are pretty bad in prize fights. The AI is abusable by turtling, so the time limit is meant to force aggressive play.

Reactions: Daikodugo
What team are you running? Many variants that are meant for healing/tanking are pretty bad in prize fights. The AI is abusable by turtling, so the time limit is meant to force aggressive play.
Usually I just use my strongest fighters to get my score up, but when they have to recharge, I jump to my other decently powerful team, and end up destroying the other team, just for some gay "times up." (As of now, I've gotten a times up, 4 times during a blockbuster that would've ended the match.)

You want exp for not finishing your job? As you are competing with others, have limited ressources like everyone else and get valuable rewards for wins, somethings gotta roadblock you, until you rearranged what you have. If you run out of time, you are too weak.

The issue with timeouts is that beginner players do not realize you have to focus on only a few characters in the story mode in order to have strong enough units to continue the story and make it far enough in PF for it to be better exp than story mode.

Starting out on the wrong foot can make early game extremely frustrating.

Ah
You want exp for not finishing your job? As you are competing with others, have limited ressources like everyone else and get valuable rewards for wins, somethings gotta roadblock you, until you rearranged what you have. If you run out of time, you are too weak.
Yes, but if I had literally five more seconds, I would defeat them. Making my skill overthrow my strength.

And no, I want exp for nearing the end of my job, just to be abruptly cut off unfairly.

The issue with timeouts is that beginner players do not realize you have to focus on only a few characters in the story mode in order to have strong enough units to continue the story and make it far enough in PF for it to be better exp than story mode.

Starting out on the wrong foot can make early game extremely frustrating.
I'm talking about prize fight mode, not story. And I wouldn't consider myself a beginner either.