• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Infinite Energy

Tharja

Reaction score
When playing as Rage Appropriate Painwheel I can continually press replay far beyond what my energy allows me. It's only been for Rage Appropriate and no other characters exhibit this. I've only tried it one one stage being the third story mission on advanced on the first area against Valentine. The same thing happens in prize fights where it shows painwheel has full energy yet she just used up some but I can't abuse it since the replay button doesn't appear during prize fights.

Phone
, Samsung Galaxy s6

OS
Android 7.0

Reactions: Prmth456
When playing as Rage Appropriate Painwheel I can continually press replay far beyond what my energy allows me. It's only been for Rage Appropriate and no other characters exhibit this. I've only tried it one one stage being the third story mission on advanced on the first area against Valentine. The same thing happens in prize fights where it shows painwheel has full energy yet she just used up some but I can't abuse it since the replay button doesn't appear during prize fights.

Phone
, Samsung Galaxy s6

OS
Android 7.0

On samsung Galaxy 7 Edge,
Android 7.0

What's up Tharja!
Since you started the report on this, I'm gonna use your thread to dwelve on this issue a little further, so we don't get 2 threads on the same topic, ok? :)

Testing on this, me and a couple other players from the discord chat have found that this bug is not fighter related, but affects both all Gold and Silver fighters as far as we could tell (I couldn't make it happen on bronzes for some reason).

While it can be triggered at random, some specific triggers can be pinpointed, like starting a 2vs1 / 2vs2 / 2vs3 match on story mode or daily event. If both your fighters have full energy in the beginning - and as long as you hit the repeat button at the end of the fight - you can keep fighting the same opponent indefinitely, which can be quite useful to farm Skill Points and Moves from daily events (at least until it gets patched, everyone! ;)).

It can happen with 3vs1/2/3 as well, but frequently only the first fighter will get infinite energy. Having to hit team select to switch out the worn fighters will cause the energy of the first one to drop to it's real level, thus rendering this exploit useless.

On a different but still related topic, this is not the only consequence of the energy bug: During normal gameplay, we get often surprised with fighters who previously had not a drop of energy left, being displayed with full energy bar in less than 1 minute. While the full bar could be only a visual effect, that said fighter still gets to fight one match before being shown as energy empty again (unless the first part of the bug kicks in, that is).

On samsung Galaxy 7 Edge,
Android 7.0

What's up Tharja!
Since you started the report on this, I'm gonna use your thread to dwelve on this issue a little further, so we don't get 2 threads on the same topic, ok? :)

Testing on this, me and a couple other players from the discord chat have found that this bug is not fighter related, but affects both all Gold and Silver fighters as far as we could tell (I couldn't make it happen on bronzes for some reason).

While it can be triggered at random, some specific triggers can be pinpointed, like starting a 2vs1 / 2vs2 / 2vs3 match on story mode or daily event. If both your fighters have full energy in the beginning - and as long as you hit the repeat button at the end of the fight - you can keep fighting the same opponent indefinitely, which can be quite useful to farm Skill Points and Moves from daily events (at least until it gets patched, everyone! ;)).

It can happen with 3vs1/2/3 as well, but frequently only the first fighter will get infinite energy. Having to hit team select to switch out the worn fighters will cause the energy of the first one to drop to it's real level, thus rendering this exploit useless.

On a different but still related topic, this is not the only consequence of the energy bug: During normal gameplay, we get often surprised with fighters who previously had not a drop of energy left, being displayed with full energy bar in less than 1 minute. While the full bar could be only a visual effect, that said fighter still gets to fight one match before being shown as energy empty again (unless the first part of the bug kicks in, that is).
I've actually managed to reproduce it with my headstrong Cerebella who's bronze. Despite it not being character locked it happens to my painwheel constantly out of the 8ish runs I did of trying to beat Valentine with my painwheel 6/8 times it happened yet with others in the same circumstances it doesn't happen all too much.

I've actually managed to reproduce it with my headstrong Cerebella who's bronze. Despite it not being character locked it happens to my painwheel constantly out of the 8ish runs I did of trying to beat Valentine with my painwheel 6/8 times it happened yet with others in the same circumstances it doesn't happen all too much.

Thanks for the post! Do either of these characters happen to have any energy cooldown nodes unlocked on the skill tree?

Thanks for the post! Do either of these characters happen to have any energy cooldown nodes unlocked on the skill tree?
No they have no energy nodes unlocked

Dev! I got the same thing! This happens when i start with a team of 3with full energy. Here are two situations i encountered:
1 daily event-i was trying to do the daily mission(10fight with team of 3 light fighters) the same time. So i used a full light team with their energy cooldown nodes all partially unlocked. I was able to replay EIGHT times. i got shame faced and changed my team after that.

2 prize fight-gold-i was using a skilltree fully unlocked max lvl untouchable peacock and two partically unlocked gold fighters, still starting with full energy. After two fights, my peacock was still at full energy, when my other fighter needs to be changed. I change two and keep peacock in place just see what happenes. After one fight peacock's energy is completely depleted while the other two new fighter's energy act normally. All fighters used have some energy cooldown nodes unlocked.