• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is blood drive really bad?

Art3mes

Reaction score
People never talk about blood drive.
Is it really not worth anyone's time?
I know putting heavy bleed on opponent and bleed on yourself is a pain, but is she still useless?

I think not.
Cause I just defeated a 48k team accursed experiments with just my gold Blood Drive (8k), silver understudy and silver baseline.
Blood drive took out all of'em alone.

What are your thoughts?

You can beat just about anything with the weaker variants, Bassline has been used to meme on teams before. Still doesn't change the fact that there's a plethora of other characters that can beat that same content a hundred times easier. If you want to invest time into a certain variant then that's your right to do so, but concerning a meta scene Blood Drive isn't worth using in any capacity given her drawbacks vs her advantages.

You can beat just about anything with the weaker variants, Bassline has been used to meme on teams before. Still doesn't change the fact that there's a plethora of other characters that can beat that same content a hundred times easier. If you want to invest time into a certain variant then that's your right to do so, but concerning a meta scene Blood Drive isn't worth using in any capacity given her drawbacks vs her advantages.
Is rage appropriate any better?
Or should I wait for my luck to shine enough to get a gold or diamond?