• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is it a waste to use duplicate silvers to power up other fighters?

GODZPELL

Reaction score
I did this and just realized how i might have done something wrong and hurt my progress. Is this what i should be doing or no?

I did this and just realized how i might have done something wrong and hurt my progress. Is this what i should be doing or no?
It kinda depends on you really.
One of the most important and hard to stockpile resources in this game are character Skill Points. Every time you level up a Silver character, you get 2SP for that character type.

I personally don't use duplicates to power up any of my characters. I only use them for evolving characters, and I don't do that until I have max leveled that duplicate and harvested all of its SP.

This is itself is probably inefficient, so you have to decide where the sweet spot for you is: how many levels will you grind your duplicates to get SP before you sacrifice them. (I would at least level them up to around 15-20 as it doesn't take much XP to get them there, and that's 40 SP!)

Reactions: Yomady and GODZPELL
Wow, thanks guys. These tips will really help me. I'll try to do what you suggest. But is evolving bronze and silvers worth it? I saw a thread that says it depends, but logically speaking... is it?

Wow, thanks guys. These tips will really help me. I'll try to do what you suggest. But is evolving bronze and silvers worth it? I saw a thread that says it depends, but logically speaking... is it?
Look at Moist's character tier guides, he tells you exactly which characters are worth evolving.

Reactions: GODZPELL
On a side note, don't be afraid to evolve palettes that you like a lot that may not be strong. They may perform worse, but if you like them, it's okay to evolve them. It's not like a big mistake or anything, don't feel bad for not following the strongest fighters.

Look at Moist's character tier guides, he tells you exactly which characters are worth evolving.
Thanks, i know which ones to evolve now.

On a side note, don't be afraid to evolve palettes that you like a lot that may not be strong. They may perform worse, but if you like them, it's okay to evolve them. It's not like a big mistake or anything, don't feel bad for not following the strongest fighters.
Yeah, of course. I have to get them first though hahaha i only have a handful of silvers and 1 gold so far. But yeah, i'll take that to heart, it IS a game and games are for fun. Thanks!

I agree with this. Do what's fun for you. It's a game. Also, while the tier lists may be mostly correct, that's all that they are, a list. They don't give a full breakdown of the many different team compositions that are possible with that character.

The list is there to give you a general idea of which fighters can hold their own and singlehandedly carry you through matches against the strongest teams in the game.

I can't recommend evolving all bronze/silvers into golds because of how significant the stat difference is, but I also won't say that you're wrong for doing so. Don't let the meta ruin your fun is all I'm trying to say.
To be honest, my initial goal was to get every fighter available without dupes. So basically all 54 of them maxed without evolving. This post just made me rethink of that goal and made me realize if i'm a completionist, i should have every fighter turn into gold. I'd still have bronzes and silvers while i do that so i can still use them in prize fights. I got a long way to go though, but ultimately, i guess that's what i'm aiming for. 54 gold fighters, and maybe some extra "current meta" fighters hahahahaha so much work to do but oh well. Thanks again!