• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

is there any way to block/avoid unblockable blockbuster?

chows9

Reaction score
Damn, Valentine's Dead On Arrival always makes me lose.
how can i avoid that?

Try to go for single hits that do a lot of damage and have a tank character ready to sub in before it's finished charging.

So far I've managed to evade two unblockable BB3s using Filia. The first one was Valentine's EKG Flatliner and the second was Cerebella's Grab Bag. In both cases I had plenty of room at my side behind Filia for her to dash back to. And I quickly swiped back when I anticipated the time when the enemy would use their unblockables. It's likely possible to evade most other unblockables too when using Filia, but you'll have to get lucky and time everything just right.

Surprisingly YES! There is a way to avoid MOST if not some unblockable blockbusters on which it may be patched in future updates but if they activate a unblockable blockbuster close to you, you can actually use "burst" to avoid it, ive used it against cerebellas grab bag and showstopper unblockables and avoided both, however i dont think it would work for peacocks "good fellows" but its always worth a shot, basically, be close when they do it and use burst at the right time. Good luck