• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is this story teasure node possible

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
TL;DR: How do I beat this level? What silver characters/strategies do I need to use?

I don't see how this fight is possible and could use some guidance.

We have to use a single silver fighter. Valentine gains a stack of regen every 3 seconds, but she also gains health from her opponent bleeding. We get a stack of bleeding on our fighter every 3 seconds. Additionally, blockbusters are reset every 15 seconds.

One stack of bleeding is removed when we hit an opponent, and Valentine's healing is completely removed when she gets knocked down.

So either I keep knocking her down to remove the healing, or I hit her to remove the bleeding. If I knock her down, I can't hit her again and have to wait for her to open up before hitting her again, so I start bleeding and she gains health faster than I can damage her because I'm bleeding and not able to attack. If I just go for the biggest combo I can, she never loses her healing and I can't do enough damage to counter her healing, which stacks every 3 seconds.

Obviously, I'm missing something, but I have no idea what. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_091340_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_091340_Skullgirls.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: RizeSheela
I used Valentine Graveyard Shift with ICU unlock to clear this node (which is the best way I found). Graveyard Shift can easily dealt with 2 modifiers, bleed turn into Heavy Regen by ICU, her SA can inflict Curse and Health Block. About BB, you can ignore it, equip more special moves, and grind her down

TL;DR: How do I beat this level? What silver characters/strategies do I need to use?

I don't see how this fight is possible and could use some guidance.

We have to use a single silver fighter. Valentine gains a stack of regen every 3 seconds, but she also gains health from her opponent bleeding. We get a stack of bleeding on our fighter every 3 seconds. Additionally, blockbusters are reset every 15 seconds.

One stack of bleeding is removed when we hit an opponent, and Valentine's healing is completely removed when she gets knocked down.

So either I keep knocking her down to remove the healing, or I hit her to remove the bleeding. If I knock her down, I can't hit her again and have to wait for her to open up before hitting her again, so I start bleeding and she gains health faster than I can damage her because I'm bleeding and not able to attack. If I just go for the biggest combo I can, she never loses her healing and I can't do enough damage to counter her healing, which stacks every 3 seconds.

Obviously, I'm missing something, but I have no idea what. Anyone have any ideas?
Like @Tsukiakari said, use Graveyard Shift. Here is my post on how I cleared this node:

Yo, sounds like a tough level! Try this strat: hit her to remove bleeding, then go for the knockout to cancel regen. Time those hits and knockouts right. Use a fighter with solid combo potential. You got this, fam! 💪🔥 #GamerLife #LevelUp

Reactions: RizeSheela